15.

Three weeks later

"Jade you need to get up"

The brunette was lying on bed with the covers over her head, and didn't seem to have the slightest intention of getting out. It was already three weeks since he was gone and she couldn't do it; she didn't want to do it, no matter her mother or the girls' various attempts. She couldn't move on with her life, she couldn't act like nothing happened, like she didn't just lose the love of her life. She didn't have the mental strength and she felt like Jordan deserved to be grieved, their love deserved the pain she was feeling.

After the funeral Jade's family went back to North, but Norma stayed in London to support and take care of her daughter. After that day, Jade entered in a kind of loop, in a routine that didn't seem to have an end. Her days were always the same, she would wake up, take a shower, go back to bed; during the day she would eat something just to keep the baby healthy, and during the evening she would take another shower and go to sleep. Every single day; the same routine; the same pain; the same grief.

Perrie opened the blinds illuminating Jade's bedroom with sunlight and from her bandmate's groan she could quickly get that she didn't like that gesture, but it didn't matter, she needed to get out of bed. The truth was that jade enjoyed being in the darkness, she liked having the blinds closed; it prevented her from noticing how the world was moving on, how people were going on. And that, one day, would have become her life; one day she would have moved one, she would have gone one; and the simple idea of that happening was scaring her. No matter how it hurt, and it was hurting like hell, that state of grief was what she needed at the moment. Missing him was the only way she could still feel him close.

She moved the covers out of her face to see what her friend was doing. "Perrie close that fucking blinds right now!" Jade ordered sharply, the blonde was ready to argue back but the older girl didn't seem to be interested, "Just leave me alone".

Perrie sighed and closed the blinds, but nevertheless turned the lamp that was on Jade's nightstand on. The room was now slightly illuminated, she sat next to her and started playing with her hair. "Baba, you need to get out of here. I'm going downstairs to see what your mom made for breakfast and we are going to have breakfast in bed. But then you leave this room, okay?" Perrie asked hopefully looking at her friend who just shook her head, "No, I'm not hungry right now", Jade replied. The blonde girl stood up and started leaving, "It doesn't matter, you are pregnant, you'll eat".

When she went downstairs she found Norma in the kitchen making breakfast. She took a tray and started placing some cutlery on it. "She is still in bed, isn't she?", the woman asked with a mix of sadness, worry and frustration. She had basically tried everything and she was starting to lose hope.

"Yes, but don't worry, me and Leigh are working on it. She is coming later; just focus on your day with the two Debs", Perrie replied smiling. The girls had planned a relaxing day for Norma, that woman really needed a break; and what was better than a spa day and dinner with the other Little Mix moms?

When breakfast was ready, Perrie put everything on the tray while Norma went to her room to get ready, since they were soon going to pick her up. Perrie mentally prepared herself and opened the door of Jade's bedroom. "Here it is Jadey. Tea, biscuits, some fruits and toasts", she said cheerfully giving her the tray; but Jade put it aside on the nightstand. "Thank you, but as I told you I'm not hungry", the brunette replied, resting her hand on the pillow.

"Jade you are seven months pregnant you need to eat, please", Perrie basically begged, already knowing it was a lost cause. "Listen Perrie, I eat lunch and dinner, I snack when I'm hungry. The doctor said that the baby is perfectly fine. So please, trust me that when I say that I'm not hungry is because I'm not fucking hungry" Jade replied harshly.