Jellybean (lemon)

Doing an idea a friend gave me over call owo.... chaos is all I can say. They wanted spicy cuddles o3o and we thought about jealousy of hanging with people cuz he a clingy bean.

It had been around a month since what happened with Felix finding us and I had hung out with him more often. Turbo seemed to be getting jealous that I had chose to be around Felix instead thought I had met his wife and discovered he had adopted the racers which made me wonder if that was why he seemed paranoid of me at the beginning.

In the end he warmed up to me and we became close friends. I still never told him the location of my whereabouts though... nobody could know. But I had gotten home to the den and was greeted with a pouting King Candy. He clung to me immediately and took me to the nest with a huff.

He looked into my eyes as I tilted my head, "Something wrong dear?..."

"Yes!" ,he responded almost instantly, "You hang out with Felix more then me now adays!"

I giggled softly. "Seems like somebody is jealous~" ,I teased him, making him blush.

"W-what?! I'm not jealous!" He pouted, crossing his arms.

I chucked and kissed his blushing face which made him flip onto me. I gasped and smiled. "You sure?~" I leaned to his ear, "Cuz you are acting out that your J. E. A. L. O. U. S.~"

He huffed and hid his face in my neck making me get flustered. He mumbled about not being jealous but I just giggled. He huffed and pinned me down, "Fine! And what if I am?"

I blushed and looked at him. He looked at me seeming greatly upset for me giving Felix more attention. I smiled up to him. "Then I suppose I owe you something to make up for it..~"

He blushed and got off me for the most part. "Mmm... what did you have in mind (y/n)..." ,he asked pouting slightly still.

I smiled to him, "Just lay back and I'll show you~"

He looked to me skeptical but did as I asked anyways. I went to his cock and looked back at him, smiling before I licked where it was. He gasped in surprise, gripping the sides of the nest. "(Y-y/n)!-~ You didn't say you were going to d-do that!-~"

I looked back to him and saw him squirming in excitement from the attention I gave him. Least I could do to make up I suppose... not that I was complaining. I went back to sucking his dick as he let out groans from his pleasure. "Mmmm~ th-that feelth tho good..~"

I hummed in response and sped up slightly. He held on to me gently as I kept going, enjoying the rough blowjob I started giving him. He suddenly came in my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could, some dripping down my face as he gasped out in pleasure. I panted and turned to face him as he glitched to Turbo again and kissed me passionately, licking my lips before pulling away.

He smirked, "Oh (Y/n)~ I suppose... that makes up for you not being around as much...~ But next time give me a warning..~"

I nodded and kissed him again while laying on his chest while I layed on his chest. Smiling as we cuddled the rest of the day.