Be right back, darling.

You woke up first to find King Candy had a protective arm over you as he had slightly snored.(IDK I can see him as somebody who snores) You smile at him and gently try to get out of his grasp to head to your house. It likely wasn't time for the arcade to open so you didn't want to seem like you left until you "told" Vanellope that you found a new place to stay. Though you attempted to not wake him, you had seen him stir in his slumber as he tiredly asked, "Where you going, Y/n?"

"The arcade opens in about an hour and I need to talk to Vanellope, "you yawned, "Don't worry, I'll be right back afterwards, darling."

He blushed when you called him that and nodded. You noticed he seemed annoyed when you mentioned the princess but you couldn't blame him since there was a past experience to cause them to not get along. You had been in your IRL form and turned back to the armored warrior form you normally took around others. Your mask was not activated so you pushed a side button on it to have it wrap around your eyes as you walked to your now "old" home. 

You smiled as you packed your necessities of hygiene and clothes. You were all set and grabbed a small picture to be the final item you would bring..... You frowned at it and and could remember every person. This was a picture you took with Mr. Litwak and your family. at the time your aunt and him were married, making him your uncle. In the photo there was you, your sister, your dad, Mr. Litwak, and your aunt. You missed all of them and they  had even put your prom photo above where the old Turbo Time once was.

You had a sad smile as you remembered the day when your aunt was still around though she was diagnosed with cancer later that year to die 5 months later.(sorry to sadden you but every person has a sad back story and mine is..... not exactly fitting, so i made one up) You pushed the pained thoughts away and put it in your bag not wanting ANYONE to find it. Finally finishing up you had put it on the back of your Spyder as you tied it down you heard a horn honk nearby to reveal a surprised Vanellope.

"HEY! W-where you goin', Y/n?"

Sighing you answer, "I was about to go to your place and give you the news, but i suppose since your here already I can tell you now."

She gave you a quizzical look as you went on, "I..... I found a new place to stay and will be there.... but..... It's not really safe per-say? But you know.... I just get coded in so I can be a NPC(Non-Player Character) in the games."

She seemed sad and worried. She went up to you as you finished up tying the bag down, "B-but why? I-I mean, here you are welcome to stay!.... Do you really have to go?...."

You give her a knowing smile and nod. Sighing he nods looking to the ground. She gives you a hug and asks, "Say? Where you staying anyways?"

You expected her to ask that and simply replied, "Where I belong..... The.... 1st Game I ever saw..... I have a friend there who said I c-could stay with them."

You had a blush evident on your face as you mention your "friend" referring to Turbo. She gave you a sad smile and nodded going back to her car. After she left you smile to where she had drove off to, whispering to yourself, "I hope that if you find us you'll understand why......"

Turbo's prov (i know what guys think and talk about 'cuz i have a lot of male friends so this may seem.... odd..... but how my guy friends act... I assume THIS *gestures to under this text* is how they would react if they were him..... please don't judge)

I was getting worried that Y/n may get hurt if she gets asked about what she was doing. I knew she was just talking to Vanellope*cringes as he says her name* but I still don't know what to do. As I try to calm myself down I can't help but think of her. Her beautiful s/m/l h/c hair and soft s/c. I smile as I think of seeing her loving e/c eyes that make me feel like I'm a king again. I had tried to shake away ideas of her being in danger having known she could handle herself.

Though the ideas of her possibly being sent to the fungeon made me a bit fidgety to say the least. I again tried to think of last night and the fact that she really loved me! I still couldn't believe it as the words echoed in my head. I sighed lovingly as I let it replay itself in my head again and again. I just hope that the other people of our world would let us be together in peace! But if they knew.... I would fight to protect Y/n with my life before letting them hurt her simply for hanging out with me!

I knew how it felt to loose her family...... at times if I use my own glitches I like to look where they put her photo from her 1st prom night. She went alone that night but came back with a large scar. I remembered overhearing that somebody there had brought a pocket knife having beef with her. She survived and a faint white line still remained across the right side of her lip and a similar one on her (dominant side) arm.

I snarled as I remembered that person...... If only I could of went with her she wouldn't have gotten hurt.... I shook my head trying to focus. I had decided to go back to sleep till she returned and crawled back to our nest I made since I figured that it would of been more comfortable than a giant rock candy.

As I closed my eyes I tried to only keep positive thoughts struggling at first but eventually falling asleep. 'Hopefully I don't HAVE TO hurt anyone for her.....' I said before my world faded to a dreamless sleep.

i hope this is pleasing to all of you saying i had stopped reading to make this =w= i forgot to mention that idea since i thought it would have made the story cooler! anyways..... please continue to read! and again TELL ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WANT ME TO SPECIFICALLY ADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!