Is something wrong?

WARNING! THERE ARE SLIGHTLY LEMON THINGS HERE >W< READ IF YOU WISH THOUGH!

You began to drive away, taking a longer path to make it harder to follow you. After making your paths cross over each other and having about 5 ways to go you drove off to your home. you enjoyed that though the tracks were slightly visible they were barely seen under the brush of the candy leaves and flowers. You drove back to your outlawed lover to tell him you'd not have to leave for a while now.

When you had gotten to the den you parked your glossy b/c bike in a bushy area and covered it in some fallen branches to prevent it from easily being seen. When you were pleased with the results you entered the EXTREMELY warm den. As you went to the nest where you saw King Candy. He appeared to be biting his lip and trying to hide something making himself as small as possible. As you got closer he opened his eyes appearing ashamed of something as you looked at him you saw why..... oh boy..... he was hard.

He looked to be trying to hide from your stares as he whimpered. Your blush was brighter then peppermint's red swirls. He looked away trying not to look directly at you to keep control. You took a step forward as he began to slip into his animal-like instincts. He put his head down on the ground and covered his face worried you'd get mad at him. You sigh as he bit at his lower lip again.

"Well..... didn't expect to come home to..... that?"

He continued to whimper as you tried to get closer and finally touched his arm. he seemed to moan at your touch so you began to pet him in hopes of calming his.... erection..... As you per him he whined out under your touch and looked at you lovingly as you continued you pet him. His moans soon became mixed with purrs as he finally released to his primal instincts. He pulled you closer as his eyes appeared hazed looking at you. his eyes eventually slitted his eyes.

He rubbed his face against your chest trying to leave his scent on your clothing. Your blush spread and grew brighter as he tried not to go to far and began to rub himself on you. his erection grew worse and you could tell trying to keep him calm as you continued to pet him as he seemed consumed by pure bliss. He had released his seed on the ground having been rubbing on the edge of the nest as he rubbed on you. you blushed more as he squinted his eyes shut and let out a soft growl.

You were under his chest as he panted above you. You held your hands to his chest hoping his heat would be over soon and he would be himself again. You could feel the exhaustion start to kick in as he continued to stare at you but the glaze, once over his eyes, had faded away and his blush was just as bright if not more so then yours. "I-*pant* I'm th-tho*pant*-thorry... *pant*... I-I couldn't *pant* hold it v-very well....p-pleathe forgive me.... I'll try better next time..."

You could tell he had thought he had hurt you. Luckily, though he was still a bit much, he had held back a great amount. You say it's fine and kiss him. He gladly returns the kiss turning to a full blown make-out as he turns back to being Turbo and you turn to your original self. You both lay on the nest as he asks for entrance which you give him willingly. Your tongues fight for dominance having Turbo win. He continues to explore your mouth with blush on both of your faces.

After about a minute you both pull apart for air as saliva connects both of your mouths. Lightly chuckling he says, "Thank you~"

"For what, darling?"

"For not getting mad at me," he answers looking away for moment before returning his gaze to you.

You blush, "It's not your fault that you were in heat, Turbo.... So don't feel bad you big dork~"

The two of you eventually fall asleep after having a final kiss. Your love was undying for him and nobody would be able to pull him away from you. You just hoped that nobody would find the two of you so you could live in peace. Until then you'll be with him threw had times and easy. Threw thick and thin. Till the end of the end~.

i hope you guys enjoyed this! i tried to end the heat season but if somebody leaves a message to do a lemon or one last moment of the heat i'll put it tomorrow if they say it before the next chapter is made or you'll have to wait for the next heat. otherwise the heat season is over for now. lemons are also still possible but i'll try not to put one until somebody asks for one so nobody feels uncomfortable. that being why he was holding back and just rubbing his wiener on the nest =w= anyways good day and i'll try to post everyday till sothing happens or i can't every day any who bye!