Hello, Turbo?

You had walked to your house the day he told you he was in heat and remembered knowing a neighbor that had cats that would go in and out of heat. Heat, as you believed, didn't have an exact point of time and the cats had always yowled and shown.... stuff.... but they normally wouldn't go to you till they got pushed away from other cats! Of course most cats got aggressive or people had to pull them apart so they didn't get another pregnant cat. You also remember that some cats seemed to be in heat for  weeks sometimes months, where others only took a day or two.

You decided to wait and you had decided to visit him again since three days had passed. You had entered the familiarly warm den and looked for Turbo. You heard a faint purr-like growl. You felt like it was him and followed it to another cave connected to the den. It had space for millions of people or, what you guessed originally, cy-bugs. You saw King Candy rubbing against one of the walls.(no he was just leaving his scent not masturbating XD) You greeted him with a quick, "Hello again, Turbo!"

He turned to you and rushed over switching to his less likely to lisp counter part. Turbo seemed nervous around you still but it seemed to have gotten better. "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"I told you I'd check on you later! Silly billy!" ,you chuckled as he seemed confused.

You get a bit closer and pat his arm gently to assure him you were going to be ok. He blushed and scooped you up into a large bear hug. He seemed calm... but you could tell he was pained to only hug you and nothing more. You thought for a minute and laughed under your breath as you thought of how to do something you wished you could of done a long time ago.

You tell him to lean close so you could say something to him. He seemed nervous but did as instructed. You landed a kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Love you you big dork."

He blushed bright red that would of left Red Hots to shame. He had a soft purr as he hugged you close as if he let go you would vanish in thin air. However what he did next surprised you. He had given you a very affectionate kiss.... on the lips! You were caught off guard as he had shown similar feelings as you. You eventually melted into the kiss until you both parted to breath.

Panting, he muttered, "I thought you never would say that, Y/n..... I.... I-I love you too."

You smile and looked him in the eyes as he seemed to be tired. You had been near the entrance of the larger room seeing threw the den you saw that the sun was setting. Glitching back to King Candy, your new lover had also seen the time and seemed saddened. He put you down and sighed, "You have to go home now... don't you?"

"Yeah..... I probably should.... But we DO love each other.... right?"

Surprised and confused of what you were implying he nodded. "And we both know how lovers work right?"

Again he nodded, still confused, he asked, "What are you thaying Y/n?"

You smile at him and reply, "I could always stay here you know."

He perks up and lets out a curious chirp, "I had never thought of that! But..... I-I'm still in h-heat Y/n.... W-what if I can't control it?"

Smiling you answer, "Then at least you'll get some help with it."

He smiles as he took you back to the other part of your den. You curiously follow not understanding why you went this way. He lays you on what appears to be a nest of cotton candy and wafer grass. You chuckle as the grass-like substances rubbed against you face. King Candy smiled and curled around you as you both fell asleep in the soft nest. You slept quickly finding it to be like sweet-smelling memory-foam. You and him could finally be happy together though you would have to go back to your home so people didn't start to ask questions it was well worth it.

well i hope you all enjoyed that! i made it earlier than i expected, so enjoy! i'll likely do more of the whole petting thing as well since he seems to flip over backwards when you pet him so i'll try and make there a better reason for that then just the fact it would be a funny thought of somebody to do. enjoy! and i'll write again tomorrow!