So what are you doing Kid?

You had finally calmed down from your laughing fit as King Candy continues to chuckle to himself. You sigh and smile warmly at him until you heard footsteps outside. He instantly stoped laughing and hid trying to be unnoticeable. You walk to the entrance and with a stern look you stare into the eyes of Taffyta Muttonfudge. She appeared shocked and you glared at her and asked what she wanted.

"N-nothing M-ms. Y/n... but what are you doing in a hole?",She was nervous at first but then realized where you came from.

"Don't worry about it"

"But i-isn't your home a ways away from here?"

"I'll tell you but one more time... None. Of. Your. Business.", you snarled at her getting impatient. 

She took a few steps back and glanced at the den behind you before running. You were caught off guard. You began to run after her in fear that they would get suspicious. She had ran to her car as soon as she was in it she was driving fast. You quickly ran to your Spyder, saying she parked near your house. As you got on the (bike color) motorcycle. Your helmet formed around your head and you followed close behind her to see what she was doing in your area.

You went full on derby mode. You rammed your front tires into the side of her car. She panicked as you yelled to pullover or you would do it again. She reluctantly did as told. You both pulled over and you held your forehead in annoyance. "Now tell me.... What were you doing at my home? And on top of that practically wondering in the woods around it instead of leaving when i wasn't home?"

She avoided your stare realizing you wanted answers. "I....... was looking for something i dropped?"

You looked at her rather annoyed and motioned your head to your bike as you growled,"Get on the bike.... now..."

Seeing she wasn't offered and rather ORDERED, she got on the back the best she could. You got at the front and drove to the castle. You three were going to have a loooooong talk...

King Candy's/Turbo's Prov(i'll do changes on rare occasions so if it doesn't say it's another person assume your own)

I crawled out of my hiding spot as I heard Y/n had ran away after the small racer that could of reveled us both. As I was crawling back on my rock I tried to decide whether I should follow or not. I blended in so as long as I wasn't too close I assumed I could check it out. As I slowly poked my head from the cave I checked for anyone around to luckily find no one.

I went into the trees finding them near a small house as I saw Y/n get on a type of motorcycle. They went into the distance to were I couldn't follow or see them. I was going to my Den but curiosity took me over. Was that Y/n's home? I shook my head and decided to wait till she returned to ask. Not like I could just go and check since it was in a small open area. The 'yard' was big enough for around half a dozen cars to fit. I walked back to my den and waited.... She would return.... right?

 well there you go... another chapter! I plan to work on another today or tomorrow depending on what i have to do today. so enjoy!