Heat goes on.... (LEMON WARNING)

You and Turbo had been in the den for a few days now and his heat STILL hasn't died off yet. You had planned to help him with it. You had left earlier that day ,though it wasn't an easy task. You eventually got him to let you leave for a while to get pills..... What kind you may ask? Birth control pills. You knew very well that if you were going to have sex that being pregnant WAS possible.

You weren't ready for kids.... especially ones that could destroy the whole game. You took the required amount and game logic made it work immediately. You left the rest in a safe compartment in your bike. You knew what could and WOULD happen when you had sex with him. This was your first time so you hoped it wouldn't hurt too bad.

You called out as you entered the den that you were back to find him as king Candy yet again slipping in control to try and stay calm. You sigh and blush at the question that you were about to ask...."Hey, Candy?"

He responded with a quick 'hmm' and you went on, "Would it be.... ok if i help with y-your heat?"

You could see he was flustered immediately by what you had offered him. He stuttered a reply of "A-are you thure about th-thith? You thaw how I wath when I tried to hold back.... I-I don't want to hurt y-you Y/n...."

You nod, getting closer to him as you hold his large hand. His blush grew as you tried to stay as calm as you could saying you were giving him you virginity. You both walk to the nest which no longer had his past semen on it from the first 'nearly sex' experience. This was likely due to him trying to replace and replenish the nest in your absence.

You both went to it as you lay on it unsure of what to do..... He simply looks over to you as if he was lost pup hoping to get scraps from the table. He eventually got on top of you seeming like he finally got over whatever had made him stay off from before. "Th-tho your thure y-your ready? I-I could impregnate you..... I don't know how I feel about kidth... m-maybe we shoul-"

You cut him off with a soft shush and whisper of, "Why did you think I left darling?"

He seemed to become aroused by your steadfast attitude. and nodded with blush coating your faces. You undressed as he had watched you with love and/or lust you couldn't tell fully. when you were fully in the nude you were surprised as he had seemed to be panting already to have you closer to him. You lay down and ask with slight embarrassment, "Sooooooo.... w-what do we do now?"

He seems surprised that your a virgin but shakes it of as he aligns himself and watches closely to you to see if you were still ok with what he was doing. You watch in curiosity as he prepares to penetrate you. You squeeze your eyes shut as he pushes himself into you. It was painful as you expected but not as bad as you thought. He grunts as he tries not to move yet, allowing you to adjust to his girth.

After a few minutes you move and find the pain has left almost completely as you let out a small moan. He takes the hint and slowly starts moving trying not to go too fast and behave to savagely so it doesn't hurt. He grunts and growls in pleasure as he slowly picks up speed leaving you purring out moans of enjoyment. He snakes his face to yours as he kisses you with great lust. His speed doesn't stop increasing as he quickens his frenzied make-out with you.

It takes a while but you both part your kiss as you notice he begins to get close to his climax you could feel your own welling up inside you. His thrusts start to become sudden and ruff as you drool from pleasure. After a few more thrusts you both came on each-other  in bliss and exhaustion as he collapses to the side of you panting and purring in bliss.

You wanted to say something..... anything to praise him for your pleasure.... but you both fall asleep before you could even think of a thing to say. And you thought he would likely end his end soon now.... and you were satisfied with your lover by your side.

This was recommended 7 hours ago so..... yeah. I have never wrote about sex but I know how it works so I tried my best for the request. I know some people may cringe at the fact I only put 1 warning being the title but you know what? I stink at things like this so thbbpt.