Who's Felix?

I was given a recommendation and will try to continue later QwQ sorry about the wait!

You had visited Vanellope today. They were slightly worried about how you would disappear without a trace and pop back up. You and Turbo wanted to calm things down so you had desided to pop up and chill with them today.

"I want you to meet someone before you disappear again, buddy!" Vanellope chirped when you were welcomed to her.

You nod and follow her to the main hall where you hear Ralph and another man talking. Your helmet was still on as you walked in to Ralph and a young looking man with blue clothing a gold hammer and matching blue hat. He was about the height of your breasts at most.

Vanellope walked over grabbing their attention. The man was slightly taller than the sugary princess. He gave you and Vanellope a warm smile as you had removed your helmet. "This is Felix!" She said full of excitement of the two of you meeting for once.

"Well hello there, friend!" he replied happily ",and who might you be?"

"This is Y/n!", Vanellope cut in before you could speak.

Ralph looked happy to see you finally accepted to show up. Although you started to pop up rather than ask or be asked. Felix shook your hand as you looked at him with small hints of curiosity in your tough look.

"Yeah and you'll see her pop up randomly out of nowhere so keep an eye," Ralph joked.

You chuckle a bit and smile, "Yeah... sorry about that I get busy and can't leave for much. I had a good amount of time and figured I would show up. Heheheh."

They nod to you. Felix and you chat about games that you've seen. This, as you expected, lead to the common question you get..."So where does a young character like you stay since you moved, Ms. Y/n?"

You give him a smile and tell him you normally don't tell so you don't wake up as early anymore. You whispered it as not to upset Vanellope and her friend, Ralph. "...So I don't tell people. Sorry...", you smile sadly.

He nods. "I take it she has woken you up then?"

You and as he says it is ok and that you might be able to join him in his game at some point. Smiling you accept. The four of you chat a bit more about this that and the other. Eventually you and the boys prepare to leave. You had told Felix you would let him know threw Ralph when you had free time.

As you all made it to the exit you smile at them and say you'll be back later. You tell them you had promised something for your friend.they nod as the walk away.

Unknown to you though Felix stayed behind to make sure you were ok.

I have plans to continue ofthwidea he gets paranoid about the wait so see you in a day or so. And I made this earlier cause I wanted to get it set as quick as I could. Sorry if i mistyped anything!