Cuddle bug

You and Turbo had been a thing for a while. Nobody had discovered your secret yet so you both tended to just stay in his den and only go for things like food or visiting with Vanellope. You and Turbo were chilling as usual when you remembered you had plans with Vanellope and Ralph that day. You sigh starting to get up only for Turbo to pull you back to his grip. "Where are you goin'?" he asked lazily.

"I have to go meet Vanellope and her friend today..... if I don't show up they get worried...."

He shook his head in surprise and answered with, "But we were cuddling......"

You could tell by the look in his eye that he was in the mood for affection. You sighed,"I can't stay 24/7 you know.... And I can't call them to cancel, love. I already did that last time."

And it was true. You and him hardly left the den, and even then only he left to get food. When he brings food back you both eat then talk or cuddle. You wanted to visit the princess so she wouldn't worry about you then start looking for you. You tried to get up again but he refused to release his grip. He made a noise similar to that of a sad mew. You sigh with a smile.

"Ok. Ok... I'll see her tomorrow..... but you owe me."

He gave a big goofy smile at your answer as you both cuddled and prepared to make a believable excuse for tomorrow.

Somebody requested that the reader forgot something and that turbo wanted to cuddle so I tried to make it somewhat good for you but sorry if it's not that good.