AFTER the long talk.

After Vanellope had admitted to sending Taffyta to make sure you didn't get hurt, you explained you had brought a gun and explored a small cave out of curiosity. You said you found nothing but you thought that Taffyta was danger and luckily didn't try to shoot her. You honestly lied but it was for a good reason to you. Though you even pulled out your gun to prove you were armed.

Vanellope sighed, "I know you can defend yourself but.... I don't think anybody can fight off a creature like a cy-bug with the ease you think."

"I'm not a little kid princess.... I can fight off the stronger street fighters! I'm sure I'll survive a man-eating bug."

"But-"Before she could continue you held up your hand and walked away.

You knew that Turbo wouldn't hurt you. He would of by now! 'Vanellope could get both me and Turbo in trouble if she finds out I've been hiding a attempted murderer... but he's my friend....', you thought to yourself as you got on your bike. You were going to leave for home but Taffyta ran out of the castle out of breath yelling to wait.

You turn to her with a tired frown on your face. She caught her breath and gasped out, "Wait... c-could you take-take me back to my car?"

You just realized you drove her there and nodded scooting up to the front of your bike. She hopped on and you sped to her race-car then home. You knew King Candy might get a bit worried but you needed the energy to keep going. Just as you thought of him you heard a tapping on a nearby window to see appearing to be nervous. you got up and walked over to open the window.

"What are you doing here?! You could get caught!", you scolded as he looked down.

You could tell he wanted to say something but felt bad for bothering you. You sighed as you told him to spill the beans. He looked you in the eyes and instantly looked away flustered as he said," I-I was worried that you got in trouble.... a-and I saw the bike you got on wath back tho I-I thought I-I wou-would check and thee if you w-were ok..."

His blush got brighter 'likely from embarrassment' you thought. He avoided your gave as he tried to leave, you stopped him by grabbing his arm. His blush ,if it was possible, grew brighter as his head glitched back to Turbo's. You yawned as you mutter out, "I'll get some rest and tell you how it went later, ok?"

Smiling nervously hie nodded in response as you released him and fell onto your bed. You fall into a dreamless sleep as Turbo skitters back to his cave thinking of how you had touched him. You slept for about 2-2 and a half hours before getting up to greet the night sky.(I know there likely isn't a night in the game of sugar rush but I know people need sleep.)

You groan as you get up and put on your jacket and get a drink, waking yourself up to walk to Turbo's den. You were still tired since you hadn't slept much but you still walked to the cave-like burrow. You walk in as a faint warm air occupies the hole. You walk up to Turbo to find him sound asleep. 'I guess he decided to take a nap too?' ,you questioned yourself. You notice he had changed back to King Candy. You were going to leave so he could sleep but were suddenly pulled towards him as he stretched out and woke up slightly to greet you.

"I thee you came back Y/n...*yawn* thorry for falling athleep I got bored" he sleepily wispered.

Laughing you answer, "I was going to let you sleep and head home so you could silly."

"Nooooooooo....... I don't want you to leave Y/nnnnnnn."

You laugh and pull yourself out of his grip as he continued to stretch from being curled up as he slept. You turn to him as he gives a tired smile. He attempts to hug you again so you wouldn't leave but you moved before he could. "Don't leaaaaavvvvveeee.... pleatheeeeee..."

You smile and lay next to him. He slowly was waking up and was finally able to process what you were doing. He blushed as you stayed by him and he wrapped an arm around you to keep you from falling. You unintentionally petted him as you adjusted yourself to be able to sleep. As you did he let out an embarrassed purring sound which surprised you. You pet him again as he falls into a calming purring fit. you smile at how cute it was though he appeared to be struggling to resist.

You continue to pet him a bit more till he rolls over to try and get away from the oddly appeasing feeling. You laugh as he falls off the rock and stares at you blushing. He gives a soft grunt as he gets back up with you and changes back to Turbo. "That wasn't funny Y/n"

"You're right.....*bursts out laughing* it was bloomin' hilarious!"

Your laughs die down as you both finally fall asleep by each other's side. You found something new to tease him about and a happy friend to join.

well that was funny! I decided to make him have more animal Instincts saying that cy-bugs are more animal-like in behavioral habits. please don't hate that though i did it as a way to joke around with him in the story.... so see you all tomorrow!