Chapter -1 - memories two

"Why?"
"Why me?"
"Why now?"
"Why....did it have to be me?"
"WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY? WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME WHYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Lust woke up screaming as he gasped, choking as he trembled and had trouble breathing. He had trouble trying to find out where he was. "h-wheeze- help" he called out weakly while trying to move "h-cough-help me." he slowly was able to get up. "please" he stumbled as he tried to use magic. "H-help hellpp " lust finally found a wall and used it to lean on and looked for a way out while crying out for help.

After what felt like days later, lust saw white and moved as fast as he could before feeling some bearing as he fell onto a white floor. "Who are you?..." lust looked up but the white was harsh from the nothingness he had been seeing. "Who...I ..h-help-p-please " lust said and whimpered and cried before passing out.
.
.
.
"ትንፋሹን አምጡና ሞትን እንካፈላለን እንደ ተስማማን እነሱም ይጠግኑ-" lust groaned softly and looked to the chanter before saying"er....rror...?" He passed back out but felt so much better than before
.
.
.
Lust woke up and started to stretch when Error said " you shouldn't do that" he froze "E-Error?" He was surprised as he moved to look to Error "h-how? What? Why?" Error hummed "I know a few spells that helped here but...there will be a price"

Lust looked down after hearing what the catch is "I'll take it" Error was surprised "are you su-"

"Do it"

(Sorry I've been busy but I hope you enjoy the dumb chapter also I've been think on making a new book ...so tell me if you want that)