Chapter 2

"E-Error?" Lust was waking up " he's with nightmare" Lust got up to see Cross" so we were told to stay as they talk huh?" Cross(X-tale sans) nodded as Lust sighed and stretched " god thank feels better" Cross snickered "what?" Lust said angrily" You took all of Error's wounds and any pain that should fall on him but you act like you're not hurt 24/7 how?" Lust had summoned his chainsaw and was cleaning it as he explained" that's the deal as long as I stay by Error's side and protect him, I take his pain away meaning my pain tolerance got extremely high immediately ok?" Lust said as they started to talk about different things when all of a sudden Nightmare( king of negative) spoke up " and here I was thinking the others talked too much." The two bodyguards looked to see the two they swore to protect "Nightmare/ Error we are sorry" Cross and Lust said. Error waved his hand " it's fine Lust we will be staying the night ok?" Lust nodded" yes Error"As Error and Nightmare started to walk Lust and Cross followed. ''Go train both of you now" Error said as he handed some plans to Nightmare. Lust nodded and left along with Cross "one v one?" Cross asked. Lust smirked, "you're on".

.

.

.

.

*crash* Lust and Cross was a standoff. They had drawn in a crowd as they were fighting against each other and were doing pretty well as they were able to do damage to the other. Lust was the first to break and move back before swinging his saw at Cross's shoulder. Cross hissed in pain before knocking Lust with his sword " Cross, Lust come here now!" The two froze but soon obeyed the voice. When they saw who called them, they knew that they were in trouble. Nightmare growled " Did we say play around?" they bowed "no Nightmare" they said in unison. Error sighed " Lust sleep now." Lust obeyed " yes Error". That night as punishment Lust and Cross had to endure reliving their most painful nightmares until either they woke up or they started to cry" gah!" Lust woke up, as he calmed down and looked around he saw Cross still asleep " rather cry uh?" Lust muttered. As he got up, he started to walk around " the faucet is dripping again...my soul can't breathe anymore. I need someone to save me" Lust sang softly" someone take me away to a better place, I don't want to stay here someone save me please" Lust knew who it was" Master Error "Lust said as he bows while Error came out of the shadows. 

"Why are you awake?" Error said, pulling Lust from bowing " I couldn't stay asleep any longer" Error sighed" follow me " Lust nodded. As they got to outertale, Error sighed" I'm sorry for losing my cool earlier when we were fighting Ink and them....I-" Error covered Lust's mouth" you still call me master? Even though you're my lover" Lust giggled " I was your guard before your love you know that right?"Error acted like he was thinking " you were my lover before you were my guard no?" error said, acting hurt as Lust sigh" you are right I was your boyfriend then but I'm your husband now " Lust said as he held up their left hands to see the golden bands that were on their left ring fingers.

 Error sighed " and that will always be in my mind...that and the fact you look amazing when wearing a dress" Lust blushed when realizing where his husband's mind was going" Error get your mind out of the gutter if I can do it so can you" Error chuckled as he pulled Lust close" but it's harder when your swaying hips are in a dress that and when you mad~" Lust playfully huffed and crossed his arms" and this is why I bunked with Cross " Lust laughed as Error got jelly " Nightmare and I won't allow that to happen'' he huffed. Lust giggled" I know, we both do actually. We just do it because you get so cute" Lust said slowly falling asleep" well if I'm cute then your adorable love" Error said as he picked up Lust, who just hummed sleepily in response.