Chapter 3

(now this chapter has a badly written lemon, i hope you enjoy)

A few days later, Lust was on the training grounds with Cross. They were sparring as they waited for their master's next order. "time!" Cross said. " water?" Lust asked as he grabbed his own bottle "yeah." Lust threw a bottle at Cross, who caught it. " thanks" "Cross come we're going" Nightmare said, surprising them. Coss squeezed his bottle as he turned and bowed "yes Nightmare." Lust walked back to his room and was changing clothes when he heard a whistle. " I was gonna go to work but that can wait~" Lust turned around to see Error smiling. " Error no" Error walked up and kissed Lust " Error yes~" Lust moaned softly as Error kissed his neck "E-Error~" Lust moaned as he turned to face Error "yes~?" Lust pulled Error into a kiss as he tugs on his shirt. Error picked up Lust and walked to the bed and set him on the bed" Error~ " Lust didn't have to say anymore as Error started to strip them down and laid Lust on his back. "stars your amazing Lust~" Lust could only moan against Error's touch as he started to leave kisses and hickeys all over Lust's body." Take me~ please~ Error~" Lust said breathlessly, Error slowly pushed in as Lust arched his back in pleasure. Error went at a steady pace but slowly got faster and faster until all Lust felt was pure pleasure. Error kissed Lust roughly as Lust cumed"  thought you could hold out~" Error said as he lifted one of Lust's legs and thrust deeper into Lust, who moaned louder. Lust was too far to care but he was now screaming for more.

 By the time Error finally cumed, Lust was barely coherent. " go to sleep love~" Error said as Lust passed out. When Lust woke up, Error was snoring next to him asleep" sweetie ~ love wake up~" Lust said whispering. Error hummed as he woke up " morning already?" Lust giggled as he got out and got dressed. " So cute" Lust looked at Error" hush and get up we need to get to work silly."

Error chuckled and nodded as they went to the anti-void. Lust pulled out his chainsaw and growled lowly as he saw ink with Stretch, dream, classic, and pink. "brother..." pink said Error tisked as Lust got ready to attack." Error, we will give you whatever you want as long as you return Lust to us." Lust smirked as Error chuckled" and what makes you so sure I will give him up?" dream spoke up" because you will do it for the destruction of any au you want destroyed" ink looked at the two as Error looked surprised. "Lust do you believe them?" Lust shook his head and stood up slowly before saying" better to be drowned than swimming" Error nodded as they got concerned. " Why won't you take the deal!" Pink yelled," I just want my brother back." Error sighed when ink opened a portal " I guess there is no way to talk to you" Lust smiled and attack as well as the others as more poured from the portal " okay then let's play"