Chapter 8

Med sighed " dream how is lust? Have you figured out how he met error or why the two were bonded or even lovers?" Dream bit his finger as he sighed " i...i saw a bit but im...i need to go see my brother as lust can't wake up without something going wrong...." dream looked to lust who was sleeep hooked up to so many machines " does lust need to have that many machines hooked to him?" Med sighed " dream you changed the subject so what's wrong? What happened in Lust's mind?"

Dream looked down staring at the grayish white floor as med watched him "dream...?" Sighing softly, Dream looked at med and said softly " lust is living off of error's soul as by becoming soul mates is how lust is still alive. The down side, error had to add a spell in the merge so he could help take most of the burden from lust but they knew each other long before that due to one of ink's paint plans... the one that di- but back to the topic, lust will be comatose until we get error here to take back whatever he did or else....lust may even die."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare let out a annoyed sigh before looking a the unusually upset positive skeleton. "Dream you do realize what you're telling and showing me right? And you do realize you haven't even given me proof that this isn't some trap." He looked over the papers again as dream stuttered out "y-you can have someone hold my soul has proof an-and..." Dream went silent as nightmare looked at him gobsmacked "i...what?" Dream took a deep breath and said more clearly " like i was saying you can have someone you trust to hold my soul and if you believe at any moment that it was a trap... you can destroy my soul." Nightmare sighed and nodded " ok cross, come"

Cross walked in and bowed before nightmare spoke " take dreams soul and hold on to it when i say so you will either let it go and destroy it." Cross blinked showing he was shocked but nodded as he took dream's soul. Dream smiled weakly as he felt drained after a few breaths, dream said softly "o-okay le-let's go." dream took them to lusts hospital room then walked over to the door and knocked three times before doc and some of his team came in making sure to hide nightmare and cross's identities from the rest of the hospital. Doc looked to nightmare and nodded" ok this is gonna to happen, you two will be hooked up as a precaution as we don't know when you'll be able to came back also due to what you both are doing after one week...we will pull the plug and use a solution to wake you two up. Do I make myself clear?"

Dream nodded weakly as nightmare nodded gently. "Good now get comfortable so your bodies don't hurt when you wake up" doc said as he wrote a few things down on a clipboard. Dream closed his eyes as he synced up with nightmare into the dreamscape before going to the entrance of lust's mind "ready?" Dream asked softly while looking to nightmare"....ready."

(Hey i am so so sorry I've be super busy and honestly haven't been on or feeling like writing so again really sorry)