Chapter 9

Nightmare felt......off as he looked through his friend's memories. It was as if being shown a play that was done underwater and there was no way to breathe other than to surface for air. "Br- nightmare here follow me...please." Dream lead him through memories while looking down. "So...you still like to read huh?" Dream said awkwardly as Nightmare hummed "so what of it?"

Dream lend him to Lust's consciousness as he mumbled "nevermind...Ah! Hey Lust!" Dream ran to calm Lust who turned and smiled. "Nightmare, Dream....what did i miss?" Dream smiled "not much b-" nightmare cut in "how are you? Did anything happen?" Lust sighed as he wacked him over the head " I'm ok just ...needing a moment to reject Error's offer to break the spell"

Dream tilted his head "what are you two talking about?" Ignoring Dream, Nightmare hummed "ah so you are ok just weak." Lust nodded as he then saw Dream looking away awkwardly waiting for them to finish speaking "also is Dream unable to hear us?" Nightmare nodded "made sure of it why?" Lust felt like sighing over and over "stop acting childish "

Nightmare blinked, feigning ignorance "I'm...not?" The Lustful skeleton was getting annoyed but took a deep breath. "Anyways, how is Error? " Nightmare showed him a memory showing Error was fine, just upset "as you can see a nuisance but did Error offer to break the spell?" Lust nodded as he looked to the now very fidgety positive guardian. "Now dream has an idea apparently so how about you stop acting like a little child and listen to him." He then walked to dream with the goopy octopus huffing and muttering about "not acting like one" following behind him. "So what's the plan?" Dream looked at them, took a deep breath, then started to speak.