Chapter 6

Things got quiet, very quiet as both Lust and Error collapsed. Pink ran over to Lust panicked "Brother!" Ink sighed as he saw error starting to come to" Pink hurry we need to go now!" Pink scooped Lust up and rushed to the others and dream opened a portal to medicaltale.

.

.

.

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

.

.

.

"Brother you're safe now "

.

.

.

"ከስህተት ጋር እስካልሆንኩ ድረስ እዚህ እስካለሁ ድረስ በጭራሽ ደህና አይደለሁም "

.

.

.

*1̵͓͈̮͓̮͖̩̦͌͂̔͋̽͐̂̐̚͜͝0̸̡̛̼̤͕̙͖̪̬̝̋̀̄͛̽̐̓̚̕͜͜ ̷̗̊̅̈̅͒̓͆y̸͚̤͎̘̥̌͜e̴̼̱̭̞͊͑́͊̕̚͜͠͝a̶̱̪̩͎̐͑́̓̔̓r̸̨̢̢͉̺͌s̸̯̠̥͓̅͂͘ ̸̢̢̰̖͍̻̱͆̑̈́͐́̃̋̕a̵͉̫̠̖͊̎͒̓̒͗͊̀̉͆͘l̴̠̱͓̱̞̝͔̜͐̌͋o̸̘̻̯̍̿̈́́͌̎͗̿͐n̵̲̟̿̂͑̆̎͑͌ę̸͙͈̬̜͔͉̝̬͔́́͗̀̍͝ ̶̜̭̦̑͋̽̈́͊̏͛̀̌̕͝u̴̡͈̭̜̫̹̐̐͗͘͜ͅn̶̡͓̝̲̜͖͈̩̠͙̉t̸͕͓͔̦̾͜͜i̴̛̲͓̜̗͎̫̭̫̾̅̇̇͊̅̐͘͜͠͠l̵̡̛̲̱̭̱̟̹̯̲̞̄̽̒̾̐͒̓͂͘ͅ ̸̛̼̃̉̍̓͆̍͂͝͠ḩ̸̩̮̳̰̪̌e̸̥̲̺̐̐̎̚ ̸̢̖̱̟͈̀͒̑͂͆̔́̏͝f̵̡̛̥̮̳̣̮̯̘̗͉̀̉̓͊̿͑̈́̚̕ͅṑ̸͖̘̺̟̻͜͠ừ̸̟̝͇̫͊͛͋͌͂̔͠n̸̮͒̇̅̒͛͒̈́̾͝d̵͙̮̪̫̠̍͗͐̆͋̕ ̸̢̬͈̣̻̼̠̞̒́͌̂̾̑́̎͝m̶̺̬͓̫͈͐ͅe̵̩̞͐̈́*

Lust gasped as he shot up"wh-where am I?" A creak of wood made his head snap in the direction just to see dream who said"you're in your own mind.....congratulations by the way for the wedding and..........the baby." Lust was shocked "did you go through my memories?!" Dream tilted his head " yes and no, yes as I was look for you and no as I did not want to but you were using your memories to hide." Lust nodded and looked away as he sighed. "Due to you and ink, I haven't been able to tell Error...What happened and where am I?"

Dream was silent for a moment before saying "you are in a coma in medicaltale, ink has cuffed you to your bed. I was told try and see if I can reverse error's manipulation but it's seems you aren't manipulate, just.....found your own family "

Lust sighed as he got up and walked to Dream "h-how have I been out?" Dream looked away as He sighed. 'God this skeleton is gonna kill me' Lust grabbed his jacket and said "answer me" Dream whimpered and put his hands up. "ok ok you've been out for nearly a month and I've already told the staff to keep your pregnancy silent and ink hasn't been back ok?"

Lust sighed again as he looked away, moving from dream as he tried to calm down "what all did you see?" Dream fidgeted "mostly what happened after the prank....they are sorry and I can say they do feel guilty but I.....I didn't know that was the...th-that wasn't a prank was it?"

(I'm sorry in advance as I'm not gonna be on for awhile unless it's for reading or talking to someone so please be patient and I'll get some chapters out for you guys ok?)