Being found

Years had passed since Lust was seen but Ink couldn't look for him all the time as Error has been getting faster at destroying Aul. Ink groaned as he felt an au being destroyed. "Error!!" He said the moment he had gotten through the portal "you wi-" Error was right there with someone familiar too...too familiar.
.
.
.
.
The battle had lasted for a good while before Ink started to beg, begging for Lust to come back begging for Lust to stop this craziest and to get his head out of the clouds. Lust(underlust sans?) giggled then started to laugh insanely as he glared at him. "I would rather die then join you, besides it not like you care you always said that I was nothing and that to help I needed to get my head out of the clouds well guess what I.DID.JUST.THAT."

Ink(creator/protector of au or is he?)was shocked, there in front of him was a hurt, lost, agitated monster " Lust stop this you'll fine you jus-"Lust attacked " i not fine" his steel cold tone rang as Error(destroyer of aus or is he?) watch holding the code" Lust!COME!NOW!" Lust obeyed and was by Error's side in seconds" and I hope that answers your question Ink"Error said calmly as Lust opened a portal for Error. Ink yelled in frustration as he teleported away"pink isn't gonna like this" when the multiverse learned everyone was surprised and concerned with the new problem but it explained where Lust went years ago after the prank went wrong.