Chapter 1

Lust sighed as he looked at Error as Error was looking at all the copy aus try to see which one to destroy next "you shouldn't have done that love" Error said calmly "I know but you were gonna be a lot worse shape than what you are in right now"Lust replied. Error knew that was true and also knew that Lust was just doing his new job protecting him " We are going to outertale ok?" Lust nodded"Yes Error" when they got to Error's favorite spot, Lust heard someone behind them " ERROR!!!" 

The two turned to see Ink with some council members with him. Stretch(underswap papyrus) growled as he said " Lust get away from Error!Now!" Lust just silently summoned his chainsaw and stood in front of Error "no." Everyone was shocked as Classic(undertale sans) looked at Lust"WHAT DID YOU DO TO LUST?" Edge(underfell papyrus) yelled "nothing he chose, I answered"Error said calmly as he looked at them with a glare that made them shiver " LUST ATTACK" Error said as Outer(outertale sans) tried to do a sneak attack. Lust turned on his chainsaw and hit outer, knocking him unconscious.

 "Who's next?" Error said. Rass(fellswap sans) and Fell(underfell sans) attack next just to fly back. Lust was barely moving to fight as Ink attack Error, who he thought was controlling Lust just to see them both double over in pain "he's covered in scars Ink!" Classic yelled in horror as he saw Lust covered in scars'' what did you do?"Ink yelled at Error as he coughed up blood "heh.....hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA YOU THINK THAT WILL WORK?!?!?!?!" Lust screeched as he blasted everyone away from Error. Pink was appalled "What's the matter with you Error?!?!?" Pink (Underlust papyrus) yelled as he teared up.

 Lust could feel Error's sadness but didn't waver, not yet anyway " GIVE ME MY BROTHER BACK" Error was about to take the spell off when Lust spoke up" since when was I your brother?" Pink froze as he looked confused. Error flinched just like Dream( king of positivity) as they both felt the anger flow off of Lust, that's when everyone saw it.

What truly happened after the prank, Lust was half glitching, half melting, and half bleeding. No one was prepared them for what they saw that moment before Error took control and made Lust collapse in his arms as he opened a portal to home" Error wait why did Lust come to you and not us for help" Error froze before telling them a riddle that he promised to tell " why does one speak for one and not another, why does some laugh at something sad, why does one cry when there is happiness all around them?" Error gave them a look as he added his own part to the riddle "why does one bleed for others if they don't care" the portal closed leaving the group confused at what Error told them, at what they saw, at how they harmed.