Chapter -2 - memorial chaos or more memories three

Lust clung to Error as he tried to walk "easy easy don't push yourself." Error muttered softly as he helped Lust walk to a bed. Lust sighed from pain as he said " I'm fine! Just need to get rid of the pain...." Error looked to Lust as he sighed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Do not start pitying me...i-I'm ok just need to get rid of the pain." Lust hissed as he stumbled making Error hold him closer. "No, I'm just worried that it won't hold..." Lust laughed as he glared at his old outfit " you shouldn't and why is that still here? I said I'm not going back." Error hummed as he looked at the clothes under Lust's glare of contempt. "I want to make you a new outfit...it would be better for you ok?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Lust giggled as Error sputtered "Lust? How did you know Toriel would choose asgore and not sin?" Lust laughed as they watched Undernovela. "That was simple, Toriel was showing more emotion to asgore than sin, also sin mentioned this just another lie,  which meant both Torie and sin knew they were lying to themselves." Error blinked" wha-"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Lust smiled as he spun in the dress Error made. "Like it?" Lust nodded "yes I do, you adorable kitten."  He smiled as he kissed Error. Error blushed" kitten?" Lust nodded "yes kitten ~."  Lust kissed him

A few hours later

Error sighed as he held Lust, who was was giggling "you pouting?'' Lust teased. "No I'm not" Error said pouting. "Yes you are, love" Lust said, kissing him. "Oh? And how is that true?" Lust smiled as he nuzzled Error's neck and cheek "your huffing and blushing while making those adorable eyes to say you're "mad", when in truth your pouting" Error glared at Lust in confusion. ".....Are you flirting with me?" "Maayyybeeeeee?" Lust backed up for a few seconds before he started to run as Error said "get yo flirting ass back, god damn it!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Uuuuuhhhhhh....hi?" Lust murmured as nightmare and Cross stared at the supposedly missing and/or dead sans and the god of destruction in a very.......... compromising position?
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Soooo.....you and Lust are now dating?" "Yes" "....lust has become your...soulmate?" "Yes....." "and is the reason you have been AWOL for half a year?" Cross asked, shocked while Nightmare just watched blankly. "For the last time ye-, wait half a year?" Nightmare was now the one more shocked"Error, we got worried and came looking for you. You have even blocked fresh from getting into the anti-void which made Ink somehow worry! You made the entire multiverse scared and afraid but also worried about you because you were gone for so long!" Error and Lust looked to each other before Error blinked "oh fu-"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Lust chuckled as he and Cross sparred while on their down time. Lust had surprised them by admitting that in his universe, you had to be the royal scientist, the general, or part of the royal family to become the royal judge. Cross was excited to actually train with another ex-solder, plus Lust didn't disappoint as he gave Cross a reminder on why he had to be careful on how to train or else. The others.....yeah nightmare will never let Lust be in charge of training unless he is trying to punish his boys....or have a mental meltdown from confusion on why they are terrified of Lust, Cross and training are in the same sentence.

(Sorry for not updating, i was distracted by many others things in life so sorry for updating so late! I hope you enjoy the very late update!)