Chapter 4

Ink was the first to snap and attacked or tried to, Error. Lust intercepted and made him fly as he went to the next sans, Error was more calmer as he attacked than lust as the two pushed the small army back" why sans?!" Pink yelled, "why?!" Lust look at the papyrus and respond with a cold tone that made even Error shake in fear" you left me................... YoU lEfT mE!!" Lust knew he couldn't kill pink as he still cared for him and he was an original so he smiled and laughed until he was howling psychotically as he got closer to his prey.

 No one could move as lust walked up and looked at pink with a look that made pink cry if it wasn't for the fact he was fearing his life"Lust come" Error said in an unglitching tone" now bye" Error said snapping a portal into existence. The small army fell into their homes and lust smiled as the last portal closed "thank stars " he mumbled softly as he flopped into a beanbag as Error chuckled "you're adorable ya know that?" Lust smiled "I know I'm cute sadly someone else has the adorable title~" lust purred and kissed Error. After they calmed down and fussed over each other, they watched Undernovela but soon it was time to go destroy.

Lust went first as he killed off the underground while Error got ready to destroy the au itself. "Error! stop or else!" Error looked at him and said "or what?" As Lust got ready to fight. Ink took a deep breath and yelled "Now!" Error jumped as stretch grabbed lust while fell and classic blasted Error away but lust screamed out instead of Error " Brother!" Pink said and went to help stretch figure out what was wrong with lust. "LUST!" Error called as he got worried.

(Sorry for the long break, lot of things had appeared and I was stunk in chaos but I'm back but I may not update on a regular basis so if you see a update then I got around to updating)