Profile #1

(Voice claim at the top)

Name: Yong Feng.

Age: 28

Species: Red Fox (Huli Jing)

Nicknames: Fèng, Mr. Buzzkill, The Depressed Fox.

Voice Actor: Zeno Robinson (hunter from the owl house)

Appearance: A tall red fox, looks like Yue but older by years, has long eyelashes though not as long as his sisters, blue eyes, bags under his eyes, scar on his left cheek, his right ear is cut off leaving a small chunk left, his fur is a but duller in color, his fur is a but messy, Looks constantly tired. Constant frown on his face

Clothes: Dark green hanfu with lighter green accents, brown gloves, brown pants with bandages wrapped around his feet, brown scarf and straw hat on his head, covering his face most of the time, satchel around his shoulder.

Likes: Quiet Places, Tea, sweets, his family, Dumplings, Noodles, soup.

Dislikes: Loud noises, annoying people, Mai's shenanigans, being reminded of his dead mom, his past, Po, Crane, Bright colors.

Personality: Serious, cynical, Apathetic, cold, easily annoyed, dry sense of humour, has emotional breakdowns from time to time, severely traumatized, socially awkward, soft spot for Noodles and sweets, over protective, rarely smiles, deep down he is a sweet guy but his trauma prevents him from forming relationships with others.

Occupation: Thief

Skills: Master thief, expert at pickpocketing, decent fighter, enhanced Speed and strength, enhanced reflexes, Huli Jing powers that he hasn't learned yet.

Weapon: A Dao he keeps at all times

Relatives: Yu Hua (Mother, Deceased) Unnamed Biological Father, Shen(Step-Father, Deceased) Bai Lian(Younger Sister) Bai Shan(Younger Brother) Fei Yue(Younger Sister)

Trivia

*his personality is basically aizawa from my hero academia and shadow the hedgehog mashed together.

*Just like his sister, he's an awful cook.

*He suffers from PTSD and Chronic Depression, resulting from him watching his mother get killed right in front of him.

*He has panic attacks when he gets reminded of the past.

*The reason he doesn't like loud noises is because it's one his triggers

*He does care about his partner in crime Mai, but he doesn't want to admit it.

*Due to his eyelashes, he's constantly mistaken as a girl.

Authors note: Expect another Profile coming later today.