Profile #2

(Voice claim at the top)

Name: Mai

Species: Horseshoe Bat

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Voice Actor: Awkwafina(Sisu from Raya and the last dragon)

Appearance: very small, grey fur, purple eyes, large wings with lighter grey membrane, a dull pink nose, sharp fangs, big ears with lighter grey insides.

Clothes: Dark purple hanfu with silver flame patterns and a waist belt, black scarf, carries a satchel.

Likes: Jewels, anything shiny, purple accessories, spicey food, soup, Noodles, socializing, the Furious Five, Kung Fu, having fun.

Dislikes: Anything boring, Feng being a buzzkill, sweet food, being reminded she's an orphan, being underestimated, bullies, discrimination.

Personality: Upbeat, confident, quirky, reckless, chatter mouth, laid back, dare devil, childish at times, excitable, sociable, is sensitive on the inside, overprotective of her close ones.

Skills: Flying, echolocaton, enhanced hearing, enhanced smell, night vision, climbing, loud shriek, decent fighter

Trivia

*While not being blind, Mai's vision isn't the greatest, so she relies on her hearing and smell to navigate. She has a better time seeing at night.

*Mai is an orphan, she was raised in an Orphanage since she was baby, but after being bullied by the other kids due to her being small and seen as weak, she ran away from the Orphanage at the age of 15, she began stealing until she met Feng.

*She is a big a Kung Fu fan, her idols being the Furious Five.

*Between her and Feng, she's the only one who can cook a decent meal.

*Mai looks up to Feng and sees him as the brother she never had, and basically sees him as her only family.

*Mai isn't aware Feng suffers from PTSD, so she doesn't always know what to do when he has panic attacks.

*I hope you enjoy the second profile, also a quick notice, I won't officially start this story until I finish my other story in the works, so I apologize if you were excited to read this story, I hope you understand, until next time.