Jombies?

The scene cuts to Shifu and the Five fighting against the enslaved masters on a roof. Po and Yue leaps into the fray.

Po: Enemies of justice! Prepare for— *sees one of the Badger Twins – covered in jade* Wha... Are you kidding me? Whoa! *Po crashes into the roof and falls down while Yue lands on the roof safely* Ow!

Yue: You ok Po?

Po: ... I'm ok...

Shifu, the Five, and the enslaved masters stop fighting for a moment to look at them.

Po: Ow! *The fight continues. Shortly after, Po climbs back up the roof while Yue joins the fight* What's the deal with the green guys?

Yue: And why do they look familiar? *dodges several attacks*

Tigress: *Viper winds around a Badger twin, and Tigress punches it. She winces, shaking her paw* Some kind of jade zombies.

Po: Jade zombies?

Monkey lands near Po.

Monkey and Po: *in unison* Jombies! *Pointing at each other* Jinx!

Yue: Really? Jombies?

Po: What? It's good.

Monkey gets hit on the head with one of the Badger's staffs and is yanked away.

Li: Lotus, be careful!

Po: It's okay, Dad, I do this everyday! 

Feng and Mai join in.

Feng: Tao Lin! What are you doing?

Mai: She's beating up bad guys, and I get to witness it in all its awesome glory!

Feng: Why are you excited about this?!

Yue: Relax you too! Like Po said, we do this every day!

Crane: Who's Tao Lin? *knocks back a jombie*

Yue: Short story, my birth name and he won't stop calling me that *dodges a jombie and kicks them in the face*

Po gets struck by Master Porcupine, who slams him into a roof.

Po: Whoa. I recognize these guys! The master Badger Twins... with their crushing double gong technique! *The Badgers hit him simultaneously, knocking him deeper into the roof.* OW! *The Badger Twins nod at each other and run off. Po climbs up.* Yeah! That's the one. *watches Shifu fight a jade master* And that guy is... *gasps* No! Master Porcupine! *Porcupine shoots an arrow at Po. Monkey comes up and deflects it back at Porcupine.*

Monkey: I thought he died a hundred years ago!

Yue: Well he doesn't look dead! He's just incased in jade!

Po: These guys are legends! *brings a painter on the roof* Get a quick sketch of us. 

Yue: Nows not the time Po!

Po fights Porcupine for a moment and does a peace sign after managing to trap him in a hug. Porcupine kicks him in the face and jumps away. Po runs back to the painter.

Po: Did you get it? Did you get it? *sees picture of Porcupine kicking him in the face* Aw, I blinked. Can we... get another one? *Porcupine pushes Po off the roof. They land on Po's bedroom* I'm being choked by Master Porcupine! This is so cool. *pulls Porcupine action figure from shelf* Oh oh, look. It's you!

Shifu: *pushes back Porcupine* Po. Focus!

Yue: What Shifu said! *kicks one of the badger twins*

Feng watches his sister fight, even though she was handling herself, he still had to do something. Mai looked at him and immediately knew what he was thinking.

Mai: Oh boy, I know that look...

The scene cuts to downstairs, where Mr. Ping is seen cutting a radish.

Mr. Ping: *angry* Message from the universe? I'll give you a message from the universe... Stay away from my son and daughter!

Po and Porcupine fall from above to continue fighting.

Po: Sorry, Dad, I'll clean it up later. *picks up a pan*

Mr. Ping: Whoa, whoa, not my good pan! Take this one. *hands Po a ladle*

Li: Lotus, watch out!

Po fights against one of the Badgers. The ladle breaks. He dodges a strike, causing a drawing of Po to be cut in half. Li gasps in fear. Yue is seen fighting the other Badger while dodging their attacks, she did a side sweep kick and knocked him back, another Jombie was coming from behind her and was about to strike until Feng came in and using his Dao, he pushed them back.

Feng: Get away from her!

Yue: Woah! You saved my back there Feng.

Feng: Well I wasn't gonna let some Jade statues attack my sister.

Mai suddenly appears and punches one of the Jombies in the face.

Mai: Woo! I always wanted to do that!

Yue: Punch a Jombie in the face? Oh great now I'm saying Jombie.

Mai: No! Get to fight with the Furious Five! *flies off-screen to continue fighting*

Po: Dad, check out my Dumplings of Doom! *Po kicks a table and launches bowls of dumplings into the air. When he catches all of them with his mouth, Viper wraps herself around Po's stomach and Tigress pulls Viper's tail back to release the dumplings on the enslaved masters. Shortly after, the trio pins down Porcupine and the Badgers* Gotcha.

Eventually Yue and the rest join in
Porcupine and the Badgers' eyes suddenly glow. A mysterious laugh is heard, to everyone's surprise.

???: I see you. Your chi will soon be mine.

Po: Is he talking to me?

Yue: Or me?

Tigress: Which one? They're all talking.

Po: Whoa, you're right. That's so scary. We should try that, too. Maybe it'd be scary back at them.

Mantis: Okay, but we gotta plan what we're gonna say first. Otherwise, it won't be scary, it'll be just stupid.

??: It's not them talking, you idiots! It's me talking through them, Kai.

Po, Yue, Shifu, and the Five: *in unison* Who?

Mai: They said Kai. K. A-

Feng: I think they can hear clearly Mai.

Kai: Okay, okay, okay, enough.

Kai converts the enslaved masters into jade pendants, which flies all the way back to him. Po, Yue, Shifu, Feng, Mai, and the Five look up in confusion.

Po: Did you see that? Did you see—?

Mantis: Whoa, what just happened?

Po: The green smoke just poof... and then poof! Sh—Shifu, what was that?

Yue: Yah, and who's Kai? And what's Chi?

Shifu: Kai. Kai. Kai... Nope. Never heard of him. 

Feng: *scoffs* Some master.

He gets hit in the head by Mai.

Mai: Don't talk about a Kung Fu Master like that!

To Be Continued...