A Truth Revealed within Green Eyes: Part Two

Yue and Feng found themselves in the area of the shrine, but wait a second... wasn't the shrine abandoned and broken? And the statues falling apart? It looks... brand new and thriving.

Yue: What? What happened to the shrine? It looks brand new...

Feng: And the forest is... less dark. I think we should leave, Mai let's go.

No answer.

Feng: Mai! Didn't you hear me?

He turns to look at her but finds she isn't there.

Feng: Mai? Where are you? Where did she go?

Yue: What's going on?

The sound of footsteps startled them and they turned around in a fighting stance. Only to be greeted by... Huxian. The Fox Goddess herself.

Feng: ... Holy Rice cakes... *bows down to her*

Yue: Huxian! What are you doing here.

Feng: Tao Lin! don't talk to a Goddess like that!

Huxian: It's alright Yong Feng. Me and your sister are already acquainted.

Feng: ...What...?

Yue: It's a long story...

Huxian: Anyways, the reason both of you are here is... to finally learn the truth.

Yue: Truth? What truth?

Feng: And why am I involved?

Huxian: Because you deserve to know to... After all, me and Yue are one in the same.

Both the fox siblings froze.

Fox Siblings: What?!

Huxian: It's time to learn the truth of the past. My Past.

Huxian used her power and the entire environment changed, it soon turned into a village, not like the panda village or the valley of peace, it was more old school.

Yue: Where are we?

Huxian: My old home.

Fox Siblings: What?!

Like right on cue, the trio spotted something, it was... Huxian? But... she looked different, she was smaller, about Yue's height, and she only had one tail, she was wearing a blue hanfu with brown baggy pants and similar jade pendant to Yue and Feng, her white fur looked a bit messy, but her eyes, those bright green eyes...

They looked like Yue's eyes... in fact... she kinda looked like Yue, but she had white fur instead of orange red. She was running for her dear life while someone was chasing her.

Yue: Is that...?

Huxian: Me, back when I was mortal.

Past Huxian run past the trio, since this was just a memory, she ran right through them.

Yue: Wait Where are you going?

Huxian: I suppose I should confess, back then, I was... a thief.

Feng: Say what now?

Huxian: I was born an orphan, I lived on the streets for a long time, since back then everyone was so judgmental, I was ostracized and labeled as a bad omen, my white fur was considered a sign of death, and me being a fox only made it worse, I had nothing, I had no one there for me. They said I didn't deserve to live.

Feng: ... I know... how you feel. *Feng looks at his gove covered paws*

Past Huxian kept running as guards came after her, in her possession was a satchel of food, and she recently stole it from a shop.