We are all Family.

Crane had been flying around the mountain area for almost an hour now, trying to find his girlfriend after that heated fight she had with Po. She was no where to be found, Crane was getting tired and his wings where giving in. Before he could descend down in exhaustion, he spots what appears to be an abandoned structure deep within the woods beyond the mountains.

He can't quite tell what kind of building is, but he could he barely see what appeared to be two broken statues, and he spots Yue, and he also spots Mai sitting on her shoulder. Crane quickly flys down to see what's going on.

Mai: *Mad* I just can't believe Feng could be such a jerk, he's so caught up in his "Edgy Loner" act he doesn't realize that you have your own life now, and oh don't get me started on how he had to punch me in the heart by mentioning that I'm an orphan. I knew he was straight to the point but geez!

Yue didn't say anything, she just had her head down while sitting on the overgrown grass.

Mai: Still, I know the guy had a tragic past, but that isn't an excuse to yell at other's.

Yue still said nothing.

Mai: Yue? Are you even listening to me? Cause I've been rambling for like almost an hour.

???: Yue!

Mai looked up and saw Crane flying down, he landed roughly on the overgrown grass.

Mai: Oh its you. Can you get your girlfriend to wake up? She hasn't said a word in almost an hour. I know she just had a fight with Po but still.

Crane nodded his head and walked over the to quiet fox. He sat down next to her, but she didn't even turn to him or say a word. Mai gave them some space as flew off somewhere

Crane: *Concerned* Yue?

Nothing.

Crane: Look I'm worried about you. Things are not good right now, and we need you and Po to-

Yue: What's the point...?

Crane looks towars her in confusion.

Yue: How am I supposed to stop Kai when my past life couldn't do it herself?

Crane: What?

The fox sighs, tears still in her eyes.

Yue: I might as well tell you everything about what I discovered here... at this shrine.

Crane looked foward and saw the abandoned shrine, he turned his gaze back to his girlfriend, still confused.

Crane: What exactly happened?

One explanation later...

Yue: After that, we woke up from that trance, we got back to the village, I... yelled at Po... *tears in her eyes* so much shouting and Yelling...

Yue began crying as Crane comforted her.

Crane: *Flabbergasted* I... still can't believe it... I still don't know what's more shocking, the fact that you're the reincarnation of Huxian, or the fact that I'm the reincarnation of her deceased lover...

Yue: I don't blame you... but... your not at fault... knowing I only exist to clean up someone else's mess...

Crane: Yue, that is not true and you know it!

Yue: Crane, it is! I thought Huxian was my mentor, but now that I know she was just using me to finish a battle she couldn't win! I was just an expendable punching bag for her! She told me to love myself for who i am, but was that just a huge lie?! Am I really just worthless!? *tears up* I don't want to be worthless....