Mending a Brother's Broken Heart.

The scene cuts to Po training against the dummy. As he is about to resume his training after taking a break, Tigress suddenly appears and blocks his fist.

Tigress: This isn't going to work.

Po: It has to.

Po and Tigress spar as they talk.

Tigress: You're not thinking straight.

Po: I am.

Tigress: You're not. Not after that fight you had with Yue.

Po: I am. And the the fight has nothing to do with it.

Tigress: It does.

Po: It doesn't.

Tigress: I've seen Kai. I've seen what he can do. And you can't do it without Yue.

Po: But he hasn't seen what I can do. And you heard her, she wanted me dead.

Both continued sparing until Po catches Tigress's fingers and lifts his pinky.

Tigress: The Wuxi Finger Hold?

Po: That's my best move. I just have to get to Kai, grab his finger, and then Skadoosh. Back to the Spirit Realm.

Tigress: He has an army of jade warriors. Everything they see, he sees. So there's no sneaking up on him. You will never get close enough. And you don't know for sure if Yue meant to say that.

Po: It's gonna work. And you heard her clear.

Tigress: We all say awful things when where angry, I should know...

Po: Tigress, that was different. We barely knew each other back then, I've known Yue since we where babies, we where raised by the same goose. But knowing I've been a terrible brother to her, she has every right to be mad at me...

Tigress: You're not a terrible brother.

Po: I haven't been listening to her for years, and that's made her feel awful about herself. I'm pretty sure that counts as being a terrible brother.

Tigress: And that's why you need to talk to her. So both of you can understand each other and your reasons for being mad. Not to mention dealing with Kai, he can only be stopped by a master of chi and a nine tailed Huli Jing.

Po and Tigress stop sparring.

Po: Oh, you sound just like Shifu with the chi. Chi this. Chi that. Chi chi. I'm not a master of chi. OK? I don't know if I'm the Dragon Warrior. I don't know if I'm Yue's brother. I don't even know if I'm a panda. I don't know who I am! *sighs* When Yue and i were kids, everyone gave her attention, even if it wasn't always positive. I felt left out, when I started making the decisions for us, she let me make them, I guess I felt important with that...

Memories came into Po's head, when they where kids, he wanted to get the cookies from top of the shelf and asked Yue if she could help, she was hesitant at first but after Po pleated, she agreed. More memories similar to that came rushing in his head.

Po: I thought she didn't mind, but now that I'm learning she felt unappreciated when I didn't listen to her... it's all my fault...

???: It's not your fault Po.

Po and Tigress look through the fog behind them, and see Feng walking by, his face full of melancholy.

Po: Feng? What are you doing here?

Feng: *Sighs* I came here... to apologize to you Po.

Po: Apologize? For what? You didn't do anything.