Affection.

Yue was in the bunkhouse, meditating peacefully as she tried forget what happened at the training hall. She felt so bad for what she said to Po that she thought mediation would help her ease her mind.

Over the past few months, Yue learned more about her Huli Jing powers, besides producing flames and increased strength and speed,(well she was already strong and fast) she had some form of telekinetic power that allowed her to move things with her mind, so far she couldn't move stuff heavier then a bowl of soup. She hasn't figured out any other power, she remembers Viper telling her when she first turned into her Huli Jing form, she was somewhat teleporting around Gongmen castle, but she hasn't learned how to control it.

Yue was starting to calm down more but soon enough she had went Huli Jing form and she opened her eyes, but they were glowing white.

Yue had woken up in a very familiar place, it was the same palace she met the fox goddess Húxiān. She looked around confused, how did she get here?

Yue: Okay... I have a lot of questions, I haven't been here in some time, how exactly did I get here?

???: It's nice to see you again Fei Yue.

Yue turned around and saw Húxiān herself at the entrance of the palace.

Yue: Master Huxian! *she bows respectfuly*

Húxiān: It's ok, no need for formalities.

Yue: Sorry... It's shocking to see you in person.

Húxiān: Well that's bound to happen when you meet a living legend.

Yue: Yeah... anyways, I have a lot of questions, what exactly is this place? You never told me last time we met.

Húxiān: I guess I do owe you some answers. To answer the first one, we are inside your head.

Yue: ...What?

Húxiān: Yes its true. When you first met me, you unconsciously traveled inside your mind, it's a technique that takes years to master, but for a Huli Jing like yourself, it was easy as pie.

Yue: This is a lot to take in.

Húxiān: Is there anything else you want to ask my dear?

Yue: Yes actually. Why did you visit me out of all Huli Jing? And how exactly do you know I would be chosen as the Dragon Warrior?

Húxiān paused for moment, she gave a look of reluctance and turned away for a moment.

Yue: Master Húxiān?

Húxiān: *sighs* I suppose I should tell you the truth.

Yue: What truth?

Húxiān: Fei Yue... this may be hard to believe but-

Húxiān paused for a moment, a look in her green eyes gave away concern and fear.

Yue: Master...

Húxiān: No... Not him... it can't be...

Yue: Who?

Húxiān: Yue, listen to me, you need to-

Yue was snaped back to reality when a knock on her bedroom door was heard. The voice on the other side was none other then her boyfriend, Crane.

Crane: *other side* Hey Yue. You ok? After what happened earlier today.

Yue: Oh... Yah I'm fine, don't worry about it.

Crane: Can I come in?

Yue: Yeah, come in.

Crane enters her room and sits next to her.

Crane: Yue, I know you, you're not fine.

Yue: *sighs* Ok look, I feel bad for what I said to Po earlier, I really do. But...

Crane: But what?

Yue: Crane... do you think Po ever listens to what I have to say?

Crane: What?

Yue: Do you remember the last time you, me, Po, and the rest of the five did something that was my idea and not Po's?

Crane: Of course, there was... well there was that one time... Oh! How about... Uh... I've got nothing.

Yue: Yeah. Exactly. We have done everything Po does and not once have we done things I say. Don't get me wrong, I love Po, he's my brother and he always will be... but sometimes I feel... unappreciated...and left out.

Crane: What?! Yue don't say that, I think you work hard to make sure we're all fine, and besides, Po isn't the type to take someone for granted, especially his own sister.

Yue: Yeah I know, still I feel bad for what I said, I don't think he's gonna forgive me.

Crane: I'm pretty sure he will, he can't stay mad at anyone, especially you.

Yue: *turns to crane and smiles * Thanks crane, I needed that.

Crane: *blushes* No problem dear. *puts his wing around her*

Yue blushes at Cranes comment and turns away.

Yue: *blushing* Your so cheesy.

Crane: Hey I'm trying.

Yue: Keep trying.

Crane gives her a smirk and quickly kisses her on the lips, catching her off guard.

Yue: Hey! Who said you can pull a quick one?

Crane: Well your always doing it, why can't I?

Yue: Well you aren't exactly the most sneaky individual.

Crane: Am too!

Yue: Not.

To be Continued...