Love binds the heart and soul.

Everyone was enjoying their meal as a dance performance was playing. The villagers are cheering. Two actresses are holding up parasols. Shortly after, they move to the side and reveal the main actress at the center.

Mei Mei: *stares at Po* I... am Mei Mei. *whispers to herself behind her fan* Wow, she's amazing. She's so beautiful. *puts down fan* That's sweet, Po, but please try to save all other compliments until after the performance.

Po: Me? No, I didn't say...

Mei Mei: *shushes* Shut it. *whips ribbon* After the performance.

Mr. Ping: Has it started yet?

Yue: I think so.

Mai: Cool! I always wanted to see a ribbon dance performance. *turns to Feng* What about you Feng?

Feng didn't say anything, just mentioning ribbon dancing... memories, happy... yet tragic... came racing down his head. He tried distracting himself with his meal.

While that was happening, Mei Mei wakes up two musicians with a slap from her ribbon.

Li: Best ribbon dancer in the world. At least, that's what she says.

Mai: *Mouth full* Talk about egotistical, Am I right?

Feng: Mai please don't talk with your mouth full, or else you'll start choking.

Mai: *swallows* Aw you do care about me.

Feng just looks away, trying to ignore everything around him, his breath was getting shorter, the food was not helping. While this was happening...

Mei Mei: *twirls ribbon* Look away, look away. No, you can't. Can you?

Po: *whispers* Dad, why does she keep staring at me like... *Mei Mei appears infront of him* That?

Yue: *in her head* Oh boy, I see where this is going.

Mei Mei: Try to keep up.

Mei Mei wraps around Po with her ribbon and pulls him to the stage.

Po: I don't really know how to dance.

Mei Mei: Of course you do. All pandas dance. *pulls Po close* I know what you're thinking.

Po: *nervously* You do?

Mei Mei: How can one panda be so beautiful? *Mei Mei forces Po to grab some flowers from the table and pulls him back.* For me? *With a flick of her wrist, she forces Po to kiss her hand multiple times* Po... *pushes Po to the eating table*

Po: Help me, Dads.

Li: Yeah, no, you're on your own.

Mr. Ping: You're doing great, son

Po: *turns to his sister* Yue, help your brother please!

Yue: *snorts and turns away* Sorry Po, can't bear you *eats her food*

Po: *turns to Feng and Mai* Feng, Mai, please. Technically we're kinda family.

Feng just gave him a deadpan look and sips his soup while Mai was to busy eating to hear him.

Mei Mei: Your turn. *Po plays with the ribbon. He accidentally grabs a cymbal from one of the musicians and hits himself with it. He then trips himself with the ribbon. Mei Mei takes back the ribbon and uses it to lift Po above her head. The villagers applaud.*

Mr. Ping: Yay, Po!

Mei Mei tosses Po to the top of the table.

Li: Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.