The New Masters.

It has been some time since our heroes had stoped Shen and saved Gongmen City, it was a lot for Po and Yue to take in. From finding out they were adopted, to learning Yue is a Huli Jing, and to achieving Inner Peace, hopefully things will be calm for now on....Right?

Po and Yue are running inside the Jade Palace, waking up Tigress, Crane, and Viper in the process. Po stands outside of the door.

Po: Justice... is about to be served!

Yue: I'm pretty sure justice doesn't run in the halls and wakes everyone up.

Po: Hey you agreed to join.

Yue: Fair point.

Po and Yue jump into the air, leaping downstairs. The Furious Five begin to follow Po and Yue. Po hops over a few rocks and swings off the staff of a statue of Oogway as Yue follows, turning into her Huli Jing form then turning back to her normal form. The scene changes to Crane, flying to them. Tigress is catching up. The siblings are crashing through trees as the Furious Five run after them. After jumping off a building's roof, Po lands in, then catapults off a tree, the Furious Five and Yue watch.

In the orange sky, he meets a cloud shaped like Master Rhino. After a moment, Po chops it in half. He begins falling towards the ground so fast, tears come out of his eyes. Po, Yue and the Furious Five land in dramatic poses, and apparently, they land right in front of Mr. Ping's noodle shop.

Po: We'll have two justice platters, please. *As the Furious Five and the siblings order food, Mr. Ping writes down their orders on a notepad.*

Monkey: Three.

Crane: And a few tofu buns.

Po: Oh, and the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. *looks at Tigress* Did you want extra sauce with that?

Monkey: She wants it on the side.

Tigress: On the side.

Po: On the side.

Yue: I still can't believe I agreed to do the whole dramatic entrance thing.

Crowd Member 1: Dragons, you can do it!

Crowd Member 2: Go, Dragon Warrior's!

Crowd Member 3: Defend the valley!
Crowd: *in unison* Dragon Warrior's!
A bystander blows his hand as it catches on fire from Po's high-five.

Crowd Member 4: Go, Dragon Warrior's!

Crowd Member 5: Yeah, defend the valley!

Eventually, Po, Yue and the Five land outside of the Training Hall. Po lands in a pose, but Yue and the Five casually stand by. Tigress looks lazily at her paws. Crane inspects his wing. And Yue stretches.

Po: You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose, are you?

Mantis: Do we have to strike a pose, every time we land?

Yue: Yah it's getting kinda bland.

Po: You guys, never underestimate the power of a dramatic entrance! I've heard about some masters who could win a fight just by throwing open a door.

Po walks up to the entrance of the Training Hall, striking a pose at every step of the way. He prepares to open the door, recoiling his leg. However, when he goes to kick open the door, his leg stops in front of a stoic Shifu's face, almost hitting him. Shifu's ears blow back from the wind.

Shifu: Dramatic entrance?

Both Siblings: Master Shifu!

Shifu: Po is correct. *While closing the doors to the training hall*