Family Reunion

At Mr. Ping's noodle shop, We find Po playing with his action figures while taking a bath.

Po: I am ready... *holds up mini Po* to teach you a lesson! *holds up mini Tai Lung* Teach me? Oh no, he's the Dragon Teacher! *holds up mini Tigress* Yeah, he's so handsome. *holds up mini Yue* and so smart, he's the best brother *holds up mini Po* Thank you for the compliments. *holds up mini Tai Lung* Ah, no! Please don't teach me to death! *smashes mini Po and mini Tai Lung together repeatedly*

Mr. Ping appears.

Mr. Ping: Po?

Po: *hides action figures* Oh, hey, Dad, what's up? I was just, uh, stopping by for a little soak.

Mr. Ping looks at Po in a concerned look. Po pops a bubble.

Mr. Ping: *pauses* Okay, what's wrong?

Po: Nothing.

Mr. Ping: Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls.

Po: Action figures.

Mr. Ping: And instead of adding bath-salt to the water, you just added Szechuan peppercorns.

Po: Szechuan what? *A container with a label of a red pepper is zoomed in* My tenders. *rinses body* Okay, yes, something's wrong.

Mr. Ping: There, there, son, you tell your daddy all about it. Lift your arm. *He begins scrubbing Po's fur with a brush*

Po: Shifu says me and Yue don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior, and now we have to be a teacher's? I thought I finally knew who I was. If we're not the Dragon Warrior, then who are we?

Mr. Ping: Teacher's? Teaching kung fu? That's a promotion! Take the job, son, and someday, when you and Yue are in charge of the whole Jade Palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby! *chuckles, then pauses* Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us.

Po: But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?

Mr. Ping: Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that.

The scene cuts to a pig in makeup and clothes of black and white in Mr. Ping's noodle shop.

Mrs. Chow : *deadpan* Skadoosh.

The scene cuts back to Po and Mr. Ping.

Po: Honestly there is something else bothering me.

Mr. Ping: And what's that?

Po: Yue and I had a fight back at the palace, and she said something that's kinda stuck on me.

Mr. Ping: What did she say?

Po: Well... Do you think I never listen to what she says?

Mr. Ping: Uh...

Po: You do think I never listen to her?

Mr. Ping:  You now what let's forget about that for now. Just focus on what's important now.

Po: Oh I forgot about the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest! I have to defend my title.

Mr. Ping: No one's gonna beat your dumpling eating record.

All of a sudden Yue comes in through the door.

Yue: *opens backdoor* Someone's about to beat your dumpling eating record!

Po and Mr. Ping look at each other. The scene cuts to the eating space of Mr. Ping's noodle shop. A crowd of villagers are seen cheering to an unknown person.