Mr. Sheraz

It's been two full days since the accident. So far no one really noticed something was amiss. Sure, there was a girl who would ask some of the teachers why her friend was absent. But, other then that no one seemed to care.

          Tough it was a matter of time before she would be reported as missing. People would be looking for her in the area. If they didn't find her  body, they'll probably assume she ran away.

           Maybe they'll widen the search area or drop the case if they think she ran. But, I would have to lay low for the time being. Cause if there's two missing people and the town still can't find the first one... well let's just say they'll suspect there was foul play.

         Knock! Knock! "Honey, there's someone at the door. He wants to speak with all of us." my dad said. "Just hurry up in there!" my mom shouts up the stairs.

         I sighed as I shove the journal, I was previously writing in, inside the drawer of my nightstand. I wonder if the cops were waiting down there. Did they already suspect foul play. Or were they just here to tell us she went missing?

         I was relieved to discover that it was just a pastor that was sitting on our couch though. He looked up at me and smiled. He ,then, waved for me to sit down next to me parents. 

       He breathed in right as I sat down. Afterwards he said, "As you may know I ,Gabriel O. Sheraz, am a priest at the St. Luther's church in town. However, I am not here to spread the will of god into your home. I had come home from work two days ago to find my wife had departed from this world and my beloved daughter was not home...."

       "Wait, did Mrs. Sheraz happen to be a reading teacher at Oakland Middle School?" my mom interrupts. "Yes, she was before she fell ill. Was she possibly one of her students slightly before or during my wife's last year." No way! Did I just kill her daughter? And this was...

       "During," my mom said trying to sound solemn. "I am so sorry to be the one to tell you this," he apologized. N-n-no it-t's- al-alright" I choked.

          It wasn't alright though. I just killed her daughter, and maybe even her as well. She showed me kindness and I end up betraying that. I feel like a monster.

         I was crying and the guy just looked at me sorrily. Like he knew what I was going through... but, if he had he would hate me. "Killer!" a voice hissed, "k-kill-ler!" 

        "Well, I guess I should leave... Just please tell me you'll help look for her." Mr. Sheraz said. My parents nodded and my mo got up to open the front door for him. "Killer!" the voice hissed again in Mr. Sheraz's voice.