After the Story

Dear Whatever is out there,

       I know it's been a long time since I had written to you. But, I think you'd probably appreciate the fact I've been working on myself for the past five or four years. I mean you did give me the best girlfriend a girl like me could ask for despite the things I done prior. Though I should stop being vague and just tell you.

       Well for starters Veronica, my current gf, convinced me to go to therapy after I had hurt myself in her bed. And, I discovered I may have had schizophrenia towards the end of the 6th grade school year. I know in may sound strange if you haven't made those memories yourself but listen.

       So, apparently Ella never existed she was just something I made up to cope with the bullying according to my therapist. Also Sheila, Rachel, and the others never psychical bullied me. And, the reason they stopped bullying me that year was cause I was harming myself. They were actually one of the first to see me do it. 

         Plus they tried to get help sooner for me. Since ,well, you see the kid you bully start scratching themselves you will think they're crazy and need help. However my mom didn't want her daughter to be known as crazy. So, she denied I needed help until I had said that I needed it.

        Dang, those were some crazy years. But, certainly not as crazy as the next ones. After I had been at therapy for two years Veronica proposed we should get more serious...

        I thought she meant with our careers so the whole time I was scheduling dates to be tryouts and performances for random plays in the area. Omg, how stupid I was! I mean we did end up becoming famous in a play called The Storm

        I was one of the random side characters.  But, people made me an ace icon after I made the most disgusted face when I walked into the sex scene of the show. Veronica though was only famous because she took the role of an already established white character.

         And, I mean sure you can argue that it was adding diversity. However in my opinion it's a very uncreative way to do it. Even Veronica agrees by saying, "I much rather would have had them add a Hispanic background character then have been marketed as Neko, who was an established white asian woman. Cause I don't want to step on anyone's toes especially another minority's"

         We had our actual first date in an ice rink. I was a walk, well more like sliding disaster with skates. I hit my head on the floor about ten or twenty times. Veronica was so worried I many have gotten a concussion.

          So, she made us go out of the rink and to the pizza place next door. We ate till we were practically bursting.... 

          Then went shopping till we dropped at the crappy thrift store. Veronica still argues with me if we should have bought somethings. Like the holey shirt of Burlington. Though you can't wear it some of the holes remind you of Burlington's heart shaped logo. I sincerely hope you influenced the making of that shirt cause it's hilarious.

         After that we started walking back home. And, we stopped at on of the movie theater's in town. While it was run down it with a homophobic owner, it had some great movies and food. It was closed at the time.

        "Hey, I have an idea" she said pointing to the camera, "What if we kissed in the view of the camera?" I responded, "Wouldn't he" "Shut up, just give me this one moment", she whispered in my ear. 

        She then kissed me hard on my lips... And kept moving her tongue around my mouth. I didn't even kiss back. I just kept moaning the whole time.

       Stopped and started rubbing her fingers down my jaw. "I knew you'd love it... but next time kiss me back...

       "Hey, guess what I got" Veronica said as she entered my room. I hastily closed the journal and shoved it in the nightstand drawer. "Oh were you writing something naughty?" she asked seductively. "No, just embarrassing. Don't read it!" I blurted out.

      "Por supuesto, mi gatito." she whispered in my ear. She tenderly rubbed my leg getting closer to my soft spot. *Huff* "Stop my parents will be here! Aaaaahhh! They'll..." I moaned.

      "No lo harán mi gatito... Solo cierra los ojos." she interrupted while rubbing my thighs. *Huff* *Aaahhh* I tried to stop myself but she knew how to turn me on and off like a switch.

       "Solo cierra los ojos, gatito." she repeated while rubbing the inside of my thighs. I obeyed this time. Sighing every time she got closer to the spot. She stopped after a solid three minutes. 

      She got up and I heard the rustling of clothes. I opened my eyes to see she was wearing a frilly black underwear and bra. I sat there gawking at how sexy she was looking right now. She giggled and went towards my door locking it.

       She then sat in front of me and started rubbing her body against mine. I kissed what ever part of her skin came to my face. And, see started huffing and saying "Oh mi, gatito" over and over again.

       Once she was satisfied she pinned me down and kissed me on the lips. We went crazy in each other's mouths. We kept rubbing our tongues against one another. We wouldn't stop until one of us gave into the urge to breathe.

      After awhile of huffing and moaning I stopped to catch my breath. Veronica had won the battle. But, she kept going seconds after to relish her victory.

     "Mi turno, Gatito!" she said before lifting my shirt off. She rubbed my stomach and nipped my chest. Those same nips slowly evolved into kisses. I was moaning and cumming from the excitement.

      "¡Más, gatito!" she demanded. Damn, she knew how to talk dirty. Cause I was getting more excited by the moment. "¡Más!" she shouted.

     After a few minutes she pulled down my pants and underwear making sure to trace my hips lightly. *Aaaaahhhh* She starts fingering the inside of my crotch. Making me moan even louder.

    "Bueno, gatito.... estás siendo muy bueno." she praised. Yeah, I'm also feeling like a good kitten, too. She starts licking the inside now. Which makes a satisfying wet sound.

    She keeps licking and I start yelling for her to take me. "I aaaAaahhm aaaAa good kitty*huff* pleaAhhhse take me! AaaaaAhhh!" I moan. I was practically melting right now.

     "Lo haré ya que me lo preguntaste amablemente, mi pequeño gatito." she whispers seductively, "Solo sé que iré muy duro." Yes, do it.

     Slowly she slips down her underwear. Then, she aggressively holds me down as she thrusts into me. "Yes! More! AaaaaaAaaahhhh! More!" I moan. She huffs, "tan exigente", she complains.

     She didn't seem to care as much as she said, though, because she did exactly what I asked. I loved every second of it. And, I made sure she knew it by moaning louder.

    We didn't stop till we heard the front door slam. We quickly scrambled to put our clothes back on. Before unlocking and opening the door, I made sure there wasn't any visible traces of cum left on the bed or carpet. 

      After, I was done she nips my ear and whispers, "Eso fue divertido. Terminemos en mi casa después de la cena." "Nah I think the car would be much safer... then there's no interruptions." I responded. "Ace icon huh!" she said jokingly. I laughed, "Well, let's go to the table before they get suspicious."