FIVE

Okay, I'm Lee I love to write, I personally don't think I am very good at it but other people seem to like it so here I am writing another book. I hope you like it!

I was kissing Noah Hayes and I absolutely loved it. I moved to straddle his waist without breaking the kiss. He leaned back so I was now on top of him. We soon had to break apart because of the need to breathe.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I'm so sor-" He started to say before I cut him off with another kiss. When we pulled apart the next time he smiled and I smiled right back at him.

"What about your dad?" he asked me.

"I don't really care anymore," I told him honestly.

"Boarding school?"

"I-I don't know, but I didn't want to go before and I really don't want to go now"

"Then don't"

"What?"

"Don't go if you don't want to"

"But we are stuck on a train heading to the station where somebody will be waiting for me."

"You could always run away" he suggested.

"And how do you suggest I do that?"

"Well I have been doing exactly that for six years"

"So you want me to run away"

"Well I was thinking we could run away"

I turned to look at him and like always he started to apologize. I stopped his rambling with a kiss which was supposed to only be a peck quickly turned heated and urgent.

"Let's run away," I told him when we broke apart.

"Really?"

"Really"

"Okay," He told me smiling.

That night we spent kissing, cuddling, and planning. planning on how to escape, leave the train, and run away. Before I went to sleep that night I knew a few things for sure.

One: I was running away with Noah. Two: I was totally 100% in love with him. Three: I loved listening to my heart.

***

I woke up the next morning in Noah's arms. I didn't want to move, so I didn't I stayed in Noah's arms and fell back asleep. The next time I woke it was time for lunch so I quickly got up and got ready.

I dressed in some loose-fitting ripped jeans and a cropped yellow and black plaid shirt with some black combat boots. If I was ever caught wearing this at home my dad would have grounded me for a month, but now that I was running away I decided to dress how I wanted.

Once I was dressed I went and got Noah up and we both headed to the lunch car for lunch. After lunch, me and Noah headed back to my room to finalize the plan because tomorrow it would be put into action.

When the train stopped at the station there were supposed to be three men there to take me to the school. Noah and I would sneak out the back of the train and run North away from the boarding school. We would go to a little cabin that he stayed in most of the time when he was in New York.

Hopefully, our plan would work, it had to. I wanted to do what I wanted, and what I wanted was to be with Noah and I knew that it could never happen if I were with my dad.

I didn't sleep much that night because of nerves and excitement. I was nervous for obvious reasons and I was excited because I was going to be with Noah.

When we woke up the next morning we packed our bags and waited for the train to stop at the station. When it did we were running to the back of the train, jumping out and running North where no one would find us.

Right now my heart was running, it was running toward Noah and a life of our own and I was chasing it.