TEN

Okay, I'm Lee I love to write, I personally don't think I am very good at it but other people seem to like it so here I am writing another book. I hope you like it!

What now? I think to myself getting up to get the door. First my dad, second Noah, then Izzy, and now whatever this was. When will it end?

I open the door and I am met with a boy who looked to be about seventeen. He has dirty blond hair and green eyes, probably around 6'3. Tyler. It suddenly clicked this was the boy Izzy was talking about, her boyfriend.

"Uh, I'm sorry have you seen a girl fifteen, wavy blond hair, blue eyes?" He asked me.

"Your Tyler, right?"

"Umm, yeah how do you know that?" 

"Come in," I told him stepping aside. He hesitantly walked past the threshold and followed me to the living room where Izzy was sitting nervously playing with her fingers.

"Izzy!?" he asked sounding relieved and surprised at the same time. Izzy's head snapped up quickly and a bright smile covered her face before she jumped up and ran into Tyler's arms.

Izzy stepped back and started moving her hands at a very rapid pace. I knew very very little sign language but from what I could tell she was telling him that she was happy and glad that he was here with her. 

"Thank you so much for keeping her safe," Tyler told me gratefully.

"It was no problem at all,"

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, but I would like to know one thing,  could you describe who you were running from?"

"Um, yeah. They were tall and muscular, they looked like bodybuilders they were in all black and I think on their T-shirts there was lettering, Deloit maybe?" Oh no my dad's company. Now they were harming innocents?

"Okay, thank you," I told him nodding in appreciation.

"Come on Izzy, we gotta go find somewhere to stay" Tyler told Izzy holding his hand out for her to take.

"Wait, you don't have anywhere to stay?"

The shook there heads and Izzy snuggled closer to Tyler's side. "Well, now you do,"

"Really?" Tyler asked me.

"Yes, you can stay here as long as you would like."

Izzy started moving her hands again. I knew some sign language I just wasn't fluent in it. From what I could gather she was telling us thank you.

I took them to the one other bedroom in the small cabin and let them get settled. I walked to the living room and sat down next to Noah and rested my head on his shoulder. "You shouldn't have done that" He told me.

"Done what?"

"Gone after me, you could have been hurt."

"If I didn't you would be dead and I would be back with my dad locked away in my room"

"That would have been better" He muttered.

"What?!"

"Life with your dad would be better than a life on the run with me. I can't give you anything, you will constantly be on the run and you will always worry for your life with me, at least if you were with your dad you would be safe"

"Maybe, Maybe that's true, but I don't really care. I was never happy with my dad, never. A least here- with you, I'm happy."

He sucked in a deep breath and nodded knowing he wasn't winning this argument. After a little while Izzy came back out into the living room and sat down on the lazy boy. "Where is Tyler?" Noah asked her.

Sleeping she replied soundlessly.

I nodded and got up to make something for dinner just now realizing how late it was.

***

After we all ate dinner we parted ways and went into our rooms to sleep. I changed into my pajamas and walked into the bedroom where I found Noah with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just think that we are going to have to leave now and with Izzy and Tyler it will be so much harder,"

I nodded and sat down beside him. "It will be harder, but we can do it. It isn't going to be easy, but it is possible, that is all we need." 

He sucked in a deep breath and nodded before lying down and getting comfortable. I turned off the bedside lamp and snuggled into bed with him.