Chapter 3

Luke's POV

Shit shit shit. Why didn't I know they bullied Jasmine? Fuckkkkk!!! I should've known.

I walks to the cafeteria with my new 'group'. Why did they bully Jasmine anyway? She's gorgeous no flawless. She's amazing.

How can someone do that to her? She probably hates me.

Jasmines POV

I hate him! I hate that fucking bitch! I hate him!! I hate Madison!!! I hate this school! I hate my life!! I was sitting on the hallways floor crying my eyes out.

I felt a hand go on my shoulder. I looked up to see Justin. My guy best friend.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He stopped when he saw my face covered in tears and mascara. "Oh honey." He picked me up and let me cry into him.

"Madison." He nodded as if telling me I didn't need to continue.

Madison has been ruining my life ever since Justin picked me over her. But we are best friends and who would choose her. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Neither would Justin. He isn't into that kind of thing. So he chose me over her. And she hates that. Because Justin is a fine mother fucker.

At first yes I will admit I liked him but I got over my crush. We are so over the fact of our genders that we are comfortable with changing in front of each other.

Anyways. Back to the problem at hand.

He carried me out to the car. The front doors are past the cafeteria doors. So we had to go through the cafeteria. Greattttt.

NOT! *mental sob* my life sucks😩

Haha I know poor girl. DO NOT GIVE ME SYMPATHY!!!

He was carrying me bridal style. We got to the wall where you turn the corner and go into the cafeteria. I sighed. He noticed it. I swung me so I was on his back.

He tickled my sides so I was laughing. He ran in. I was laughing from the running and his tickling fingers on my sides pleading for him to stop.

We were running through the cafeteria some people looked some didn't. And one certain blonde haired gorgeous blue eyed boy glared as Justin carried me through the crowd of hungry idiots who I despise.

Aren't I a sweet little thing? As we were exiting the cafeteria I looked back to see a very red Blonde hair blue eyed boy.