Chapter 9

Luke's POV

"OH SHIT!!!"

BAM!

I swerved off of the road and hit a telephone pole. I turned around and glared at the truck. The driver just kept driving.

He swerved right in front of me and he doesn't even stop!!

I crashed and he doesn't even stop!!

I turned the key. Great my car won't start. Lucky me!!! NOT!!!

What a wonderful day. Madison starts stuff at school, Jasmine kicks me out of her house, a driver thinks he's gonna be funny and swerves in front of me, I crash into a telephone pole, and now my fucking car won't start.

I banged my head on the steering wheel causing it to beep. I groaned.

I got out and slammed the door. I called my dad. He wouldn't pick up.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

I heard a car go bye. Then I saw it stop and go in reverse. The car backed up until it was next to me. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see who it was.

The window slowly rolled down. It revealed a guy's face. A guy I've never seen before. He had curly brown hair. He looked fun to chill with.

"Hey, I'm Ashton." The guy grinned at me. He looked at my car and smirked.

"Hey I'm Luke." I sighed.

"Having a rough day I take it?" He nudged his chin up and towards my car. I turned around and looked at it. I sighed and turned back around.

"You have no idea."

He laughed. "Get in." He said with a laugh.

Should I trust this guy? Aw fuck it I'm already having a bad day. Why not get kidnapped no one would miss me.

I ran to the other side and got in. He smirked and put on some shades.

"So you like parties?" He asked.

I grinned. "Yeah. Let's see what you got." He grinned.

"Let's see if you can handle my kind of parties."

"Let's see if they can handle me."

He grinned. "Oh you're on." He put the car in drive and off we were.