Chapter 8

Luke's POV

I have to talk to Jasmine. I can't just let her slip away from me. I can't let that guy Justin win.

I know they are best friends but I want her. I want her for me. She is so amazing, I want her in my life.

I am looking around the whole school, I can't find her anywhere. You know what I'm just gonna go to her house.

**********

At Jasmine's house:

I pulled into the driveway as a car was pulling out of her driveway. Wait a minute..? I know that car!

It's Madison's Car!!!!

I jumped out of my car and ran inside. I knew something bad had to have happened for Madison to be here.

I went in and heard crying in the living room. Uh oh..

I went into the living room and saw Jasmine all beat up. She was bloody everywhere and was already starting to bruise.

Justin was holding her and rocking her slightly. I wanted to cry at the damage I could see. I can't imagine what else happened to her.

She's probably broken inside as it is. My poor little Jasmine. I leaned down to her level. Justin and her hasn't seen me yet. But when I leaned down Justin saw me.

He looked a little mad. He was glaring at me.

Duh fukkkkk????

"L-Luke?" Jasmine said through pain and shock.

I nodded my head. "Yeah Jasmine, it's me."

I slowly sat down on the floor. I let my eyes travel her body.

NOT LIKE THAT YOU WEIRDOS!!!!!

I looked at all the damage. Why hasn't Justin cleaned these yet?!

"Justin have you cleaned her cuts and stuff yet?"

"No why would I? She's in pain and it'll just hurt worse. I'll wait a little then clean them." Justin scowled at me.

What the hell is his problem!😡

"Okay but if you don't clean them now they could get infected." I shot right back at him.

If he thinks he's gonna embarrass me in front of my girl he's mistaken.

I know she may not be mine yet, but she will be. She's amazing. We belong together.

I can feel it. Justin kept glaring at me.

"I dot want her in more pain you ass." He snarled at me.

Oh hell no. I know he didn't just say that to me. I stood up as he stood up also. I swung my fist at him making contact with his jaw.

He held his jaw in pain. "Do not call me an ass." I told him in my scary voice.

He backed up a little and then he recomposed himself. He stood right back up to me.

"Don't ever touch me again. Now leave! You're not wanted here!"

"This isn't your house now is it!" I smirked at him. "Besides I came here to talk to Jasmine not your ugly ass!"

He just got angrier. Jasmine looked at me. "Luke. Leave."

I looked at her in astonishment. Is she fucking serious?!

Whatever fuck them both. I turned around and walked out. Slamming the front door on my way.

I got in my car and squealed the tires before I took off god I was fucking pissed.

I was driving way over the speed limit. When all of a sudden I saw something.

"OH SHIT!!"

BAM!!