Chapter 15

Luke's POV

God I miss her so much. I just want her. I want her for me. I love her. I wanna cherish her. I want her for me. I wanna kiss her. I wanna hug her.

If you guys don't know who I'm talking about I'm talking about Jasmine. Not Falyn.

Falyn...

Yeah she's gorgeous and nice and the best! But Jasmine is better. I want Jasmine. I only want her. She is the one I'm in love with.

I'm gonna get her. And I will have her. And she will be mine.

Wait what? What the hell has gotten into me? I don't like Jasmine. I like Falyn. Yeah Falyn.

Before I knew it I heard Falyn. I pulled I of my thoughts and looked forward.

I heard Jasmine talking. She was mid sentence when Falyn interrupted her and squealed my name. How rude of her.

How dare she interrupt my girl. I mean my crush. Wait what? I've gotta pull it together.

I felt Falyn wrap her arms around me. I smiled. My girl.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I spun her a little bit.

Dustin walked up to Jasmine. "Hey beautiful." I looked up in their direction.

She blushed. "Hey."

I probably looked jealous. BECAUSE I AM!!! Wait no I'm not. I have Falyn.

I hugged Falyn. "Hey baby." I told her kissing her ear. She giggled that adorable yet sexy giggle of hers.

I kissed her cheek. I was leaning in for a real kiss but someone cleared their throat before it happened.

"Guys we're still here." Jasmine stated clearly annoyed. Hmmm I wonder why?

"Yeah, get a room." Dustin sided with her. She smiled. I glared at them.

"Hey I can kiss my girl when I want, where I want, and how I want." I stated. Jasmine glared at me and Dustin rolled his eyes.

I don't care what they think. Falyn is my girl, and I'll kiss her if I wanna kiss her.

I leaned down and kissed her passionately. That's right my girl my time my kiss!

We pulled apart. I grinned and opened my eyes to see a blushing Falyn, a smirking Dustin(I knew he was gonna yell get some at me later), and a Jasmine rolling her eyes.

What the fuck is her problem? Like for real.

"I'm hungry let's go get food!" I whined.

Everyone agreed and we headed to the cafeteria. I intertwined Falyn's and I's finger together holding hands. I smiled and she did.

"So um what're you doing Friday?" Dustin asked Jasmine. I could feel myself burning with anger, jealously.

But I didn't know why? What the actually fuck is happening with me?

"Nothin, probably laying in bed watching movies. Why?" Jasmine stated/asked.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to of course, go on a uh a date with me?" Dustin stuttered. Idiot! You don't stutter to a girl. You be confident, it makes you even hotter.

No doubt she'll say n-

"I'd love to. And nice stuttering it makes you look cuter." She giggled at him.

Did she really just say yes? Are you shitting me right now!!!

Yes I think so. Because Dustin and Jasmine are going on a date Friday night. Please let this be a dream.

Because of me being in my thoughts I ran into the cafeteria door which caused me to fall to the ground. Fucking perfect!

I rubbed my head where it started to hurt.

"Oh my god! Baby are you alright?" Falyn rushed.

"Damn dude, you alright? That looked like it fucking hurt." Dustin laughed.

"Luke are you okay?" Jasmine asked.

"Yep, I'm just fine." I got up and walked into the cafeteria. They all gave me cautious looks but followed.

Yep. So not a dream.