Chapter 13

Jasmines POV

I looked over and saw Justin looking at me. Finally!

I made it look like I didn't notice him looking.

I pressed myself more into Calum. He seemed to get he hint because I saw him and look at Justin.

I laughed. Looks like Calum noticed. Calum brought me close to him. "You ready for hard core?"

I nodded. "Let's see what you got." He grinned at me.

He put his hands on my hips. He pulled me to where we were like glued to each other.

The song Yeah! By Usher came on. I grinned.

I moved against him hard. I felt him get hard. I giggled.

He smirked and pulled me even closer. We moved like one but grinded as two.

Let's just say you could see the veins in Justin's forearm he was so mad.

I smirked. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Calum.

I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back harder. He kicked my bottom lip which I granted.

I heard footsteps coming towards us. But I didn't care. I was ripped from Calum and thrown into a wall.

Damn that hurt. Instead of wiping my mouth I licked my mouth. That made Justin even more mad.

"What the fuck Jasmine?!" Justin screamed at me.

"Oh so now you're with me again?"

"What are you talking about. You're the one who is here fucking glued to Calum. And then you fucking make out with him in front of everyone!" He screamed at me.

Who the hell does he think he is. Is he really gonna sit here and scream at me when he came here with Chelsea? When he cheated first! And I was only dancing with a friend!

"Are you serious. You are the one that told me you have family plans tonight. You are the one that lied to me. You are the one who went out with Chelsea behind your girl friend's back. You are the one who came here with Chelsea who isn't your girlfriend. You are the one who decided to come here with Chelsea and were grinding with her. So don't you dare come up to me and rip me off of him. Because let me tell you something bitch." I stepped towards him.

I have to prove my point. "Don't come to me and rip me off of Calum. It's not like we were doing anything more than what you were doing. And I only did it to get back at you. So now you know how it feels to be in a relationship and find out they're at a party sucking face and grinding with an evil bitch. So you know what, go ahead have your fun. Because when you wake up in the morning. You may have Chelsea in your bed when you wake up. But you better enjoy it because now you're single."

His mouth dropped. "Wait you're dumping me?" He sounded distant. Like he couldn't believe what was happening.

"Next time you'll think before you take someone to a party. Someone that isn't your girlfriend. Have fun Chelsea. He's all yours."

I turned to Calum. By now the whole party was staring at us. Idgaf!!!!!!

"Thanks for helping. Now I need Mikey to thank him for the idea." I finished my speech. I pushed past Justin with a hint of attitude.

The party started going back to life but for Justin not as much. Oh well. He'll think choice next time.

I found Mikey talking to some guys. I came up behind him and hugged him. He was totally caught off guard. When I let go he turned around.

Again the guys gave me stares. "Oh hey Jasmine."

"Hey Mikey. Thank you."

"For what?"

"The idea. It certainly worked."

He started laughing. "Oh I know. I saw it, we all did. Girl you got spunk. You should hang out with us more."

"Well now that I have no friends again maybe I will."

"What why?" One of the guy Mikey was talking to asked. I think his name is Dustin.

"Because Justin was my only friend. And then we got into a relationship. As you can see I just broke up with him. So now I have no one."

Mikey threw an arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry you've got us."

Dustin grinned at me. "Yeah you've got us."

Maybe I don't need Justin.