Chapter 6

Jasmines POV

Justin and I were walking back into the school after we got back together. As we were coming in we heard a girl scream 'WHAT?! HOW AM I NOT THE HOTTEST?! HOW DO YOU NOT WANT ME?! EVERYONE WANTS ME!!!'

We started laughing and headed towards the cafeteria. That's where it came from. I think?

We went beside the cafeteria windows. We could see the whole scene. Luke was walking away as Madison was screaming. Her face was clearly red.

He shut her down? Haha in her ugly preppy rich fake ass popular face!

Madison ran after him. She gripped his wrist and spun him around. His face was a look of not surprised and annoyed.

"Do not walk away from me." She scowled with every word dripping with venom. We could hear her perfectly since the whole cafeteria was dead silent. It was so quiet that you'd be able to hear if a grain of sand brushed against the floor.

"I already told you. Now please don't make a scene Madison see you later friend." Luke told her calmly. He put extra length on the word friend.

Her face just got redder. Luke spun on his heel and walked out of the cafeteria.

I looked at Justin. We both started laughing. Madison turned to us. You could see the smoke coming out of her ears. It just made us laugh harder.