Chapter 4

Recap:

He was carrying me bridal style. We got to the wall where you turn the corner and go into the cafeteria. I sighed. He noticed it. I swung me so I was on his back.

He tickled my sides so I was laughing. He ran in. I was laughing from the running and his tickling fingers on my sides pleading for him to stop.

We were running through the cafeteria some people looked some didn't. And one certain blonde haired gorgeous blue eyed boy glared as Justin carried me through the crowd of hungry idiots who I despise.

Aren't I a sweet little thing? As we were exiting the cafeteria I looked back to see a very red Blonde hair blue eyed boy.

****

Jasmines POV

Justin carried me all the way out of the school like that. It was actually kinda funny to see Luke all mad like that.

I couldn't help but laugh. When I laughed he just glared at me which made it even funnier.

Oh gosh. Justin finally set me down. We were sitting underneath a huge oak tree in the school yard. We come here every lunch period.

We usually just sit and joke around but now I'm sad. I feel cheated. I just don't know why.

"Awe baby girl forget about him. There are much better people in your life." He told me. I could hear the sympathy in his voice.

Justin's POV

I could see her all sad like deep in thought. It killed me. Okay don't tell Jasmine but I have a huge crush on her. We dated one time.

We were madly in love. We had to brake up because my family was moving to Canada. But a couple months ago we've moved back.

A lot of people were happy to see me back. You see I'm sorta popular. But I don't act like them or treat people like they do.

I barely hang out with them unless I'm not with Jasmine. My friend Drake can see my liking towards her. He has told me to tell her many times but truth is. I'm scared....

I looked up and Jasmine had tears in her eyes.

"Awe baby girl forget about him. There are much better people in your life."

Someone like me....

This is it. I have to tell her. "Hey um hey Jaz?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember when we dated? And had all that love?" Oh god my palms are sweating.

"Yeah." I looked up and she was smiling. She came closer to me and sat on my lap. Directly on my ya know....

"What about it?"

She was smiling at me. Oh Gosh. Not the smile. Erggg!!!

"Well umm I was wondering if you still uh ya know felt the umm-"

She cut me off with a kiss. Wait a kiss?!?!

I kissed back and pulled her closer. She pulled back. "Yes I remember, and yes I feel the same. I still have feelings about Luke but I'm willing to give us another chance."

I smiled. I get to have my Jazzybear back. Best day ever.

I pulled her close and leaned in. She crashed her lips to mine. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip for entrance.

She immediately granted it. I smiled as our tongues fought for dominance.

We pulled back as we heard the faint ring of the bell. "Come on Jazzybear. We have class."

She smiled and took my hand I offered her. When I went to pull her up she pulled me down. I landed with an oof.

She got up and ran to the school. "Come on Justin we have class." I smiled as she smirked at me. Oh she's gonna pay for that.