Chapter 14

Jasmines POV

I've been hanging out with Mikey and Dustin a lot lately. They're actually really cool.

I've gotten them a little less party and more serious. Which is actually a good thing. They're grades have been going up since I've been hanging out with them.

I'm happy for them. Justin has been trying to come to me to apologize but I won't let him.

Mikey and Dustin have been helpful. They won't let him near me as much as they can. I'm thankful for that.

I don't wanna see him. Or talk to him. I don't know what I could do.

I'm scared....

I don't wanna face him, even though he was the one who did it. I still am scared. But very proud of what I did.

I totally embarrassed him in front of the whole school. It was funny. I'm still laughing about it.

Everyone looks at me differently because of it. Girls who like him have me glares.

Boys give me approving and hungry stares. Other girls look at me with respects.

I hate the glares, don't mind the stares, and am enjoying the respect.

Life is starting to get better.

I'm sad that Justin cheated on me. But in a way I'm glad he did. If he wouldn't have cheated then I wouldn't have my new friends.

My new friends consist of Mikey, Dustin, Alex, Ryan, Ashton, and Luke....

I know I said I'm over Luke but I still have a thing for him. But it's going away. Hopefully...

But Dustin has been really sweet. He is soooo nice. I think I have a crush on him.

I'm currently walking in the hallway with Falyn. She's dating Luke. Yes I'm jealous but she's super cool so it's okay.

"Yeah but apparently Dustin has a thing for you. I mean do you see the way he looks at you?"

I blushed. Dustin is super sweet. I would mind dating him.

"You really think s-"

"LUKE!!!!" Falyn squealed. Greattttttttt. Not.

I looked up and saw Luke and Dustin coming towards us.

Dustin came up to me. "Hey beautiful." I saw Luke look our way.

I blushed. "Hey."

Luke looked slightly jealous. Hmmmm.

He hugged Falyn. "Hey baby." He told her kissing her ear. Making her giggle. That little-!

You don't like him remember Jasmine I reminded myself again that day.

I looked up to see him kiss her cheek. He was leaning in for a real kiss now but I cleared my throat before it happened.

"Guys we're still here."

"Yeah, get a room." Dustin sided with me. I smiled.

Thank you Dustin!!!