Chapter 12

Jasmines POV

We pulled on the side of the street. To say the house and the whole street was full was an understatement.

The party must be huge.

"It's Mikey's party."

That explains it. Mikey is a huge partier. He throws killer parties. I use to go to them. But when Justin moved away things turned upside down for me.

I don't know why...

People looked at me different, they treated me different. People started to ignore me. They've started talking to me again....somewhat.....

But then Madison started the real bullying. It's funny because she tried to date Justin. But he denied her for some reason.

He wouldn't tell me. I still don't know why.

But I honestly don't care about him anymore. He came to this party. With Chelsea.

Chelsea is a stupid popular girl who I hate. She is Madison's sidekick. Other wise known as her best friend.

Then there's Lucas and Aaron are her 'body guards, sex toys, guy best friends'

Then there's Luke.

Her crush. They guy who stole her heart.

But the funny thing is, he doesn't want her heart.

He rejected her. So she has been rejected twice. Both by the schools most adored guys.

Justin is about to get dumped at a party, ditched for a popular jerk, and won't have a girl in the morning that belongs to him.

What a horrible thing to come out of a party huh? Yeah, I know.

We got out of the car and started heading to the house. As soon as we stepped onto the yard people looked our way.

Girls looked at Calum then me like 'what the fuck? What is he with her for?' Other girls glared. Some girls who were too shy to stand up to those girls smiled at me and showed respect.

I smiled at them. Guys looked at me hungrily and eyes full of lust.

Well boys tonight bring on the challenge.

Because tonight shits gonna go down. And it would be even better if I had guys crawling to dance with me and take me away.

Away from Justin.

Calum's POV

We pulled up to the street. We had to park across the street because of how busy the party was.

Mikey is a huge partier, he throws the best parties, knows w best place to party, and always knows how to throw the best parties.

Jasmine was looking amazed and shocked at how big and alive the party was.

Everyone knew about Mikey's epic parties. "It's Mikey's party." She nodded her head and her mouth made an o.

I nodded. She understands. We got out and started heading to the house. Before we got on the lawn I linked our arms. She smiled gratefully and stepped onto the lawn.

People looked our way. Popular girls gas me hungry looks, and have her angry jealous hateful glares. Other girls just glared at her out of jealously.

Then the girls who take the populars crap looked at Jasmine with respect. Looks like Jasmine is proving something to them. I looked around.

Guys eyes were glued on her and their eyes full of lust. They were eyeing her like she was the last piece of pizza.

Yeah that bad.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and we entered the house. I looked around. Mikey ran up to us.

He clearly had a couple drinks. But he wasn't drunk. That's surprising.

"Hey guys! Jasmine is that you?"

"Yep. It's me."

He looked amazed. As if he was seeing a polar bear in the desert.

"Damn. You never go to parties what's the occasion?" He smirked.

"Well Mikey. I was walking Calum pulled up. He asked me if I had plans since I was just walking alone in the dark. I said no we went home he got me ready. When I came out with the dress on he was like damn. He asked if I was single I said no I'm with Justin-"

"But Justin is here win Chelsea-?" He raised an eyebrow interrupting her.

"I knew Calum told me. So then I made the dress to where it looked even hotter. So now I'm gonna dump his sorry ass, leave him single, let him have his fun, I'll have fun with guys here and who knows I might take a guy home. Idgaf at this point. He wants to cheat let him. But when he wakes up he will still be a single lonely bitch. And I will probably be alone but I know how to have fun when I'm alone." She finished.

I smiled at her. Damn. She does have confidence. Can I be the guy she takes home?

"Damn. Well guys are giving you stares. Wanna start your plan?"

She lifted an eyebrow. "Continue."

"Calum take her to the dance floor. Righttttttt there." He pointed to a spot. I looked around it. Justin and Chelsea were grinding. Not to far away but not to close either. Perfect.

I nodded. "Ready?"

"Please are you sure you can handle the pressure I'm about to lay on you?"

I smirked. "Bring it!"

She pulled me to the spot. I pulled her body on me. We started slow. Then we sped up. I looked forward. I saw Madison glaring at her.

I looked to the side. Chelsea has noticed Jasmine. As for Justin? Not yet. But when he does. Pull out a video camera. This is gonna be good.