Chapter 19

When I went to school on Monday Dustin gave me smiles.

I also found out Falyn and Luke broke up. Apparently Lule was sleeping with Madison at that party.

I'm still friends with Falyn though. Just because they broke up doesn't mean I have to hate her.

At least I don't have to be jealous now. I went to my locker and Falyn was waiting for me.

Falyn is my new best friend if you can't tell.

It made my heart smile. It's nice to know people cares.

I love the feeling. I really do. I went up to her and opened my locker and got my stuff for first hour out.

We started talking and laughing. Miley came up to us. "3 minutes lets go. I want good seats."

I laughed. "It's just seats in a classroom Mikey." He shrugged.

"Still."

"you're so weird Mikey." I laughed as we started walking.

We looked up and saw Luke arguing with Madison.

I laughed along with Falyn. As we were passing by I decided to speak up. "Trouble in Paradise?" I snickered.

Mikey and Falyn started laughing and I just smirked.

"Wanna speak again bitch." Madison snapped.

I stopped in my tracks. I turned around on my heel. "Actually no I don wanna speak. I wanna do what I've been dying to do since the first time I saw your ugly ass face!"

I walked up to her and punched her right in the face. She screamed and fell to the ground.

Everyone around us was either laughing, shocked, giving me looks of respect, or if you were one of Madison's 'friends' giving me glares.

Guys were looking at me with a new sense. Whether it be lust, respect, or humor about her reaction.

They were all looking. Oh well.

Enjoy that bitch! I turned around and Mikey, Falyn and I continued walking to class.

They couldn't get over what I just did.