Chapter 21

When we got to my house Luke was filled in. He was pissed.

"I'm so sick of that bitch!"

"Luke, please calm down."

Luke turned towards me. "How do you expect me to calm down. This is bowl shit!! He shouldn't have done that to you!!" Luke fumed.

I have never seen Luke this mad. Trust me he has had his opportunities.

He looked at me and stopped pacing. "How are you so calm? You just got cheated on! How are you not pissed and wanting to get revenge?!" He yelled. He looked so confused and mad and cute all at the same time.

"Because. I'm not mad and I'm not calm. I'm heartbroken and sad." I whispered.

He sat down beside me. I pulled my knees to my chest. I started to tear up again. Luke pulled me into his lap and rocked me.

It was really comforting. Who knew..? The big, bad, Luke Hemmings could be comforting. I certainly didn't.

After a while I calmed down. "Let's go. Let's just get out of here." Luke exclaimed.

I smiled a little bit and turned to look at him. "Like just pack our stuff and go?" Luke nodded.

"Why not? This place just brings us both sadness."

I smiled. "Where would we go?"

He smiled. "Wherever we want."

I smiled. "Let me go pack."

He grinned and picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and I went upstairs to pack. He went home and packed his stuff.

Ten minutes later he came in. "Ready."

I pulled my suitcases into the hallway. I turned to my now old room.

I smiled. I will miss this place. But it's time for a change. I turned to see Luke at the bottom of the stair case.

"It's time for our change." I smiled at him.

He grinned and grabbed my suitcases. I closed my door and we went outside.

I turned around and took a picture of my formal house.

"Good bye. I will love everyone who has passed me. Oh who am I kidding, I will love almost everybody." I laughed.

Luke was already in the car with our stuff in. He honked the horn.

"Jasmine come on!" I turned around to see Luke with one hand on the steering wheel and the other opening my door.

I grinned and jumped in. I shut my door and buckled up.

Luke stepped on the gas and we were gone.

Forever gone together.

This is my happily ever after.