Chapter 17

Jasmines POV

"Okay so are you riding in my car?"

"Girl. You got a convertible. Of course I'm riding with you." I said in a duh tone.

Falyn laughed at me and we headed to my locker. I opened it and grabbed the books I needed this weekend.

I grabbed the books and put it in my bag. I grabbed my bag and put in around my shoulders.

I shut my locker and turned to Falyn. "Your locker or car?"

"Car. I always bring my bag with me to my last hour."

"Smart girl."

We headed to the main doors. We walked out them and turned right to go to the student parking lot.

I heard Luke calling Falyn's name. I rolled my eyes as she smiled and jumped up on her toes as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

I crossed my arms. I smiled and got in her car. Not even their lovey dovey ness can ruin this for me.

I saw he, kiss and whisper something to each other. She giggled and turned around. As she was walking to the car he slapped her ass.

How am I not surprised....

She got in and rolled the top off. I laughed and put on a pair of sunglasses. She giggled and put hers on.

She pulled out of the school parking lot and I put the radio on.

Wild Ones by Flo Rida came on.

We started singing loudly and dancing crazily.

************

"JASMINE!!! HURRY UP I WANNA SEE IT!!!!" Falyn yelled from the other side of the door.

I was in the bathroom putting on my outfit. It was a white strapless bikini top, a white long sleeve shirt with holes in it, with a black belt and a cute little buckle and a black skirt.

In other words I look good.

I came out and Falyn looked up from her phone. "Oooo damn gurllllll you look fine!" She squealed.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. She took out my braid and it let my hair turn into free big cute curls.

I smiled. It was beautiful. She put on some eyeliner, mascara, and light eye shadow, and coverup.

I looked good. I smiled. I heard the doorbell go off. I smiled and squealed a little.

I slipped on my vans. I'm not a heels person.

I skipped down the stairs. I took a breath. I opened the door. There stood Dustin looking fine as hell.

He had on some tight jeans, a T-shirt that showed all of his muscles, and a pair of Reeboks.

Mmmm yummy.

Lol ssssh don't tell him I said that.

"Jasmine, you look gorgeous!" He said checking me out.

I checked him out. "So do you." I smirked.

He chuckled and handed me flowers. They were red roses.

I smiled and smelled them. They were fresh.

I grinned and kissed his cheek. He smiled.

"Shall we go?" I nodded and took his hand in mine. He led me out to his Camaro.

His 2010 Chevrolet Camaro to be exact. It was orange, and had black and grey stripes starting from the back. It was gorgeous.

"Nice car."

"Thanks." He grinned from ear to ear. I smiled. He looked so cute.

This night was gonna be awesome.