16

16

Camila's POV

Soon enough, I gave my permission and approved their request. When it comes to becoming a vocalist within the band, I take over for Alvaro. In accordance with the plans that were just made, Alvaro took over the position of guitarist when Gavin was replaced.

Even though Giovanni, who is skilled in performing the piano, continued to serve as the group's pianist, Reid continued to maintain his position as the group's drummer. Not only that, but Khalil remained to be the one who performed the bassist instrument in our group.

In addition to that, I am presently responsible for all of the band's melodies. At the moment, I am either their frontwoman or their vocalist.

Bumuntong-hininga si Giovanni. "Three months ding tumagal sa atin si Gavin," In the way that he spoke, I could sense the acridity that he was expressing. It would appear that he grieves the fact that he did not spend a longer time with Gavin.

Sa tono ng boses niya ay halatang nangungulila na rin siya sa kaibigan niya. Alam kong naging sobrang bait ni Gavin sa kanila kaya ganito na lamang sila kabait sa akin. Hindi magiging ganito kung hindi ganoon kalaki ang naging impact ng kabutihan ni Gavin sa kanila.

Alam kong he did a good job while conversing with these people. Considering the fact that he is terrible at getting along with people he doesn't know, he has nevertheless proven to be a good person. It is impossible for me to properly express how happy I am with him. He did a great job when it came to trusting this circle of friends. It would appear that he felt obligated to make connections with this particular set of people to create a set of more joyful and enjoyable experiences of his own.

When Khalil heard Giovanni's words, he shook his head in agreement. "Nobody would have guessed that we were going to be friends with him in the first place. Mailap sa tao si Gavin, at kaunti lamang ang pinagkakatiwalaan niya."

Ngumiti naman si Reid at sumabat. Pinaikot–ikot nito sa kaniyang kamay ang drum stick. Itinigil niya iyon bago magsalita nang tuluyan. "At, masasabi ko namang sa maikling panahon ay isa tayo sa pinagkatiwalaan ni Gavin."

Mahinang natawa si Shan. "Takot ako dyan, dati eh. Yung mood kasi lagi ng mukha niya, para siyang mananakmal. Pero, nung nakasama natin sa banda, do'n ko nalamang he is the kindest and most gentle guy you would ever want to meet and have in your life."

Ngumiti ako habang pinapakinggan yung mga sinasabi nila kay Gavin. Mahina akong napabuntong–hininga. Naririnig mo ba, Gavin? Marami kang napapahangang tao dahil sa ugali mo. Mabait ka sa lahat, Gavin. Napakabuti mo.There is no way I could agree more. Gavin is a handsome black cat. Although he can recognize bad energy, he is unable to identify it directly on them. Every single one of these individuals is worthy of praise.

At this moment, we continue to be on the brink of acknowledging the truth of what has happened.

"What should we do for the 40th day after death?" Alvaro suddenly asked a question amid the emotional conversation. "Should we do rituals, those traditional memorial services or ceremonies?"

That prompted me to contemplate the events that took place on the forty-first day after death. As this was the first time I had ever experienced the loss of a loved one, I was completely ignorant about what the family would have to do on the forty-first day after the death.

When I was a child, I had a loved one who passed away, and I was far too young to understand what they were carrying out on the forty-first day after their passing. At that moment, I was simply sitting by myself in a location where nothing was able to see me. I had been in a moment of reflection, contemplating whether this particular person had parted ways with me.