33

33

Camila's POV

Nagmamadali ako sa pagkilos nang matapos kong marinig ang maingay na alarm sa ibabaw ng table sa aking tabi. I was able to get some rest, but I had to make sure that I was able to wake up promptly. Because it was one and a half hours in advance, I had the opportunity to make the necessary preparations for myself personally.

I checked my phone right away to see if I had received a text message from Alvaro. I looked for my phone quickly. I had the right concept because he had just sent me a text message a minute ago.

From: Alvaro

Are you already awake?

Nagtipa kaagad ako ng mairereply sa kaniya bago ako nagsimula sa pag–aayos sa sarili. Naligo kaagad ako matapos kong mag–hanap ng bestida na susuotin ko para sa pagsisimba. Napangiti ako habang tinitignan ang pagkakabagay nito sa akin.

Katamtaman lang ang haba ng bestida, at tiyak na papapasukin naman siguro ako sa simbahan kapag ganoon ang suot ko. Initially, I started applying a small layer of makeup to my face and then searched for my heels.

In addition, I wore bracelets, necklaces, and earrings so that I would appear suitable in front of him and at the church. I sprayed a perfume that belonged to the Victoria's Secret brand. It was highly significant to me that I smelled good.

When Alvaro came to my house, I had just finished putting myself together. Even though it was a really simple outfit, he looked fantastic in it. He was looking quite nice in it. When he came, Yaya was there to greet him. The absence of my mother was most likely because she was currently out to supper with her colleagues at school.

On the other hand, she checked on it while she was still in school, which kept her busy throughout the entire day. What Mama was doing at that school was no longer something I was aware of.

"Yes po. No need po, I'm still good. Thank you po," Alvaro responded to Yaya when she questioned if he preferred juice or water. He is really cute while conversing with her, and the respect remains on his side.

They both glanced at me when I began to walk down the steps. I was cautiously strolling down because I was wearing heels. I smiled as I approached them.

"Bye, Yaya. Iuuwi ko naman po agad si Camila." nakangiting saad nito, humigpit ang hawak nito sa bewang ko. Inilapit niya ang bibig sa aking tainga saka ito ngumisi. "You're so gorgeous," He then chuckled softly.

Matapos naming magpaalam ay iginiya na ako ni Alvaro palabas ng bahay. Pasimple ang pag–aalalay niya sa akin habang naglalakad kami palabas ng bahay namin.

Yaya walked towards the door and smiled while closing it. When we walked passed the gate, the guard, on the other hand, smiled and waved his hand at us.

We both smiled back as a response when we finally reached Alvaro's car. It was BMW and, I could saw my face because of how shiny it is. Puwede nang manalamin at dinaig pa ng kotse ang kinis ng balat ko.

"Your seatbelt, please." Var talked after opening the door for me to get in his car.

Napatingin naman agad ako sa kaniya nang iinat niya ang kaniyang kamay papunta sa kung saan nakalagay ang seatbelt. Akala ko ay ako ang maglalagay ng seatbelt dahil akala ko ay pinaalalahanan niya lang ako.

Pero, bahagya pa akong nagulat dahil siya na ang gumawa niyon. Tila ang sinabi niya ay isang paraan na pagpapaalam sa akin na siya ang magkakabit ng seatbelt ko.

"Are you good? Does something make you uncomfortable?" He asked before starting to drive. He already started the engine but he was not driving yet. He initially checking up on me before continuing.