50

50

Camila’s POV

Sevann sighed as he shook his head. “I am sorry for asking you that kind of question. I know things like that are still sensitive for you.” He stated before closing his eyes to sleep.

For me... It’s only sensitive for me. How about him? Does he did not get affect by it?

I refused to answer his question that night. I would never knew what to respond, because our child was just sleeping in his room, in his own sanctuary. But, instead of answering, I focused my attention on finishing what I am doing that night.

I couldn’t answer it, because I would definitely go nuts!

After that, I woke up lying on bed alone. I did not see Camile on my side when I woke up. I had to brush my teeth and wash my face before going out of the room.

I went out of the room just to find out my daughter having a bond with Sevann, with his father. I could see how Camile’s eyes twinkled as she looked at Sevann.

Sevann was cooking in his kitchen. I don’t know what she’s cooking, but it’s definitely for breakfast. Camile was so glad as she looked at Sevann who was serious while cooking.

“Mommy was serious when cooking as well,” Camile started to talk. Sevann instantly looked at my daughter. “But, the difference is, you don’t look like you are going to cook a delicious breakfast.”

Camile burst out of laugh when she said that. Napapailing namang napatawa si Sevann nang dahil sa sinabi ng batang nasa harapan niya. Ngumisi si Sevann kay Camile, tila nagbabalak pang mangasar pabalik.

“You could say that because you haven’t taste this yet.” He smirked while saying that. Camile raised her brows at Sevann, nangangasar lalo. Kumuha ng kutsara si Sevann at sumandok ng sabaw ng kaldereta roon sa may kaldero. He blew the broth of the caldereta first, and tasted it.

He brought the spoon to my daughter, he wanted her to taste his caldereta. “Oh, taste it.” He said with his grumpy voice.

A thought suddenly went on my mind. He doesn’t eat mouth to mouth, yet he let my daughter taste his caldereta with the same spoon he just used.

My daughter laughed first before she tasted the caldereta soup that was in the spoon. She pouted after tasting it. She crossed her arms and immediately looked around.

Our gaze met, and she suddenly gestured me to come over them. “Mommy! Good morning!” She greeted me with a smile plastered on her face. Agad siyang umalis sa pagkakaupo niya sa upuan na bahagyang ikinagulat ni Sevann. Tumakbo naman na ito papalapit sa akin at niyakap ang bewang ko.

I caressed her hair. “Good morning, love.” I greeted her, but my eyes were on Sevann. He raised a brow at me when he caught me looking at him.

I bit my lower lip to stifle a smile. I looked at Camile and started carrying her back to the chair. Magiliw siyang humarap sa akin, ngiting ngiti sa akin ang anak ko.

“Who is he? Hehe.” natatawang tanong ni Camile sa akin, tinuro–turo pa niya si Sevann.

I let out a small chuckle when she asked me that. “He is Sevann,” I said while smiling. “He is our neighbor.” I replied as I glanced at Sevann.

He was so serious while cooking his caldereta. But, I am pretty sure that he is silently listening to our topic. “Let’s eat,” He placed the plates on the table, together with the spoons and forks. “Don't talk about the person in front of you.”

I did not respond but I rolled my eyes in irritation. Eh, ano nga ba namang pake niya kung mag–usap kami ni Camile tungkol sa kaniya?

After eating our breakfast, we immediately come back in our house. Nag–asikaso na rin ako para sa maagang pagpasok ni Camile sa eskwelahan. Bibong bibo namang pumasok si Camile sa silid nila matapos siyang makatanggap ng ilang pagbati mula sa kaniyang mga kaklase at guro.