43

43

Camila's POV

Ilang araw na akong umiiyak. Wala nang lumalabas na luha sa mga mata ko, pero patuloy pa rin akong nakakaramdam ng sakit. All I could ever feel was pain. Hindi galit ang nararamdaman ko, kun’di ang lungkot at sakit na iniwang peklat sa puso ko.

I had the impression that I was dead. Having all of my goals in front of me made me exhausted. My life with Sevann was incredible, but I was exhausted by my constant efforts. Perhaps I was just too young to fall in love.

“I miss him very much, Denise.” I said. I am on the verge of crying again.

I looked at the ceiling to stop my tears from streaming down over again. I sighed heavily. The night was so peaceful, but not my mind. I couldn’t stop my self from thinking about him.

It will always be him. It will be always be Sevann.

“You always do, Camila.” Denise responded. Her phone vibrated, and she immediately looked for her phone.

She opened the screen, and her reaction was unexplainable. She tapped the screen, and a facebook story popped up. She was shaking as she made her phone faced me.

Nanginginig ang kamay kong hinawakan ang phone niya. May kung anong sakit ang dumapo sa dibdib ko nang makita ang facebook story na iyon.

It was Giovanni’s facebook story. Umawang-awang ang mga labi ko habang nakatingin nang deretso sa story na iyon. Isang patak ng luha ang tuluyang lumabas sa gilid ng pisngi ko.

“Is he leaving the country? He wouldn’t, right?” My face started to heat. I was already at the verge of crying when Denise caressed my face. I bitterly smiled at her, but I could never control my emotions.

Leaving the country feels like leaving the pain that he received, leaving his country feels like leaving me.

My tears started to stream down as Denise embraced me. “Yes, Cams...”

Nahagulgol akong muli, lumakas ang iyak ko nang mapagtanto kung ano ang naging desisyon nila Giovanni. They accepted the contract from Chinese entertainment. They will leave the country, without me.

Without their vocalist.

They will be leaving they day after our fourth anniversary of friendship. They will leaving the country tomorrow. They already have processed their papers, and they could finally go abroad and perform there.

Isn’t it too much damage for me?

“Go. You should see him,” Denise muttered as she stares at me. “Tapusin niyo na ang dapat niyong tapusin. Iwan niyo na lahat, lahat ng sakit, lahat ng poot. Para wala na ulit kayong babalikan.”

I smiled painfully. He was probably mad at me after I did so many mistakes. At, mas lalo lang siguro siyang magagalit kung magpapakita ako sa kaniya. Mas lalo lang akong magdadala ng pahirap sa kaniya kung magpapakita na naman ako.

Maybe I should really see him before he finally leave the country... or else, I would regret it. Even if he doesn't want to see me, I will try to see him. I don't want him to bring an emotional damage to China.

I want him to feel peace. I want to make a peace between me and him. I wanted to see him.. for the very last moment.

And, I really did. I waited for the best time to see him. I was prepared to receive anything from him. Sevann’s pain, anger, disappointment, and a reproaches from him.

I wasn’t even sure if Sevann were still there to his house, or if he was already left. But, if he wasn’t there, and he already left. Perhaps, it was already aligned in the universe, that we were meant to end that way.